Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 pm
The real story is how the CPD is persecuting these poor Nigerian immigrants for doing a job no Americans would do.
They brothers should be treated as Princes in this country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 pm
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am
Hey, Montez.. Guess who is under grand jury investigation??

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... rime-hoax/
Warning, Warning, Warning
Non State Approved News Source Above

:angelic-blueglow:
More of an outrage blog than a news source.

Do you know what really irks me CM?
If I use a non-right-wing approved source such as the Guardian you guys are all over me yet day after day you post articles from discredited blog sites such as Gateway Pundit.
There's a word for that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:01 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 am
Well good. If that is the conclusion of the CPD then he should be. Wasting police time is a serious offence, especially in a city like Chicago where they had more murders last year than the whole of the UK.
How many of those murders made any kind of news at all compared to this? The media jumped all over it because one of their trigger words (MAGA) was mentioned. The media and Democrats (and really, Republicans as well) don't truly give a *bleep* about proles abusing, harming, or killing each other. They don't care what causes murders to be so high in Chicago or what they can really do to reduce them. The media cares about clicks and views. The politicians care about votes. That's it.
Just look at the one in Texas... Little black girl shot, reported to be by a "racist white man" ... A few days go by and the police arrest the perpetrators... Two *black* men. The story disappears from national news.

Apparently shooting an innocent young black girl is only newsworthy if it was a "horrible racist crime by a white man" - as soon as it turns out it wasn't, oh well, just another black-on-black killing, move along, nothing of importance to see here, don't worry about that tragic child death...

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:01 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 am
Well good. If that is the conclusion of the CPD then he should be. Wasting police time is a serious offence, especially in a city like Chicago where they had more murders last year than the whole of the UK.
How many of those murders made any kind of news at all compared to this? The media jumped all over it because one of their trigger words (MAGA) was mentioned. The media and Democrats (and really, Republicans as well) don't truly give a *bleep* about proles abusing, harming, or killing each other. They don't care what causes murders to be so high in Chicago or what they can really do to reduce them. The media cares about clicks and views. The politicians care about votes. That's it.
Just look at the one in Texas... Little black girl shot, reported to be by a "racist white man" ... A few days go by and the police arrest the perpetrators... Two *black* men. The story disappears from national news.

Apparently shooting an innocent young black girl is only newsworthy if it was a "horrible racist crime by a white man" - as soon as it turns out it wasn't, oh well, just another black-on-black killing, move along, nothing of importance to see here, don't worry about that tragic child death...
Is that the same as the RW media only being interested in rape, child abuse and murder when it is carried out by immigrants against white people?
Seems to me that some people only notice media bias when it is carried out by the ''other side''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 pm
Is that the same as the RW media only being interested in rape, child abuse and murder when it is carried out by immigrants against white people?
Seems to me that some people only notice media bias when it is carried out by the ''other side''.
Right Wing media is a drop in the media bucket compared to the ocean of liberal bias flooding airwaves, print, and the internet by the mainstream media outlets. Many of the stories they cover are not ever mentioned by the mainstream. These places are the only sources for anything other than maybe some small local mention. The Right Wing media is also not trying to hide their bias. CNN, Guardian, CBS, ABC, etc.. are constantly trying to convince the sheep that they are only being objective and covering the facts, even as they are being caught repeatedly lying and covering things up.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Yea its true most media is left. Most of it is lying.

What is also true and an important issue is that people go searching for what they want to hear. Whether through Youtube, Twitter, or your standard bullshit cable channel. If you want to believe , or want to "know" that there are hoax stories, misinformation, russian espionage, conspiracies, new world order, schemes etc. you can find it and you can find it from a variety of so called sources. My concern is where is this new reality going to lead us?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:30 pm

I'll bet neither GP or Breitbart covered this story...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 31231.html

...or this one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-44208512

...or this one

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article ... -sex-abuse

...or this one

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... d-11198714

...or this one

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/far- ... 6pb87rr2q5

Seems that the far right organisation Tommy Robinson (not his real name) founded is full of convicted paedophiles yet only Muslim rape gang prosecutions merit him turning up to disrupt court cases.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am
Hey, Montez.. Guess who is under grand jury investigation??

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... rime-hoax/

If I use a non-right-wing approved source such as the Guardian you guys are all over me yet day after day you post articles from discredited blog sites such as Gateway Pundit.
There's a word for that.

Hell I've quoted the Guardian. No one likes their sources dismissed, I get where you're coming from. I think the majority of MHFers see the media giants as state sponsored propaganda for the globalist elites. The media giants haven't done much to show themselves as responsible journalists in the last 10-20 years. I can list numerous instances where they are literally fake news.

I think we've all come to the conclusion there is no truly unbiased news, and that all news outlets make mistakes. To me there is a big difference between selecting stories that support your world view and outright making shit up to push political agendas. Example: The corporate media has been 90% negative of Trump for the last 3 years. That's irresponsible and completely unprofessional.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:

There's a word for that.

Hell I've quoted the Guardian. No one likes their sources dismissed, I get where you're coming from. I think the majority of MHFers see the media giants as state sponsored propaganda for the globalist elites. The media giants haven't done much to show themselves as responsible journalists in the last 10-20 years. I can list numerous instances where they are literally fake news.

I think we've all come to the conclusion there is no truly unbiased news, and that all news outlets make mistakes. To me there is a big difference between selecting stories that support your world view and outright making shit up to push political agendas. Example: The corporate media has been 90% negative of Trump for the last 3 years. That's irresponsible and completely unprofessional.
It could be argued that there are so many negative stories about Trump because his leadership has been so dreadful and decisive so any figure about 90% negative is also very subjective.
Another problem is that if there is a story exposing a negative aspect of Trump's presidency the RW media doesn't cover it so I am forced to use a left-wing source which is then dismissed as biased.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:02 pm

It could be argued that there are so many negative stories about Trump because his leadership has been so dreadful and decisive so any figure about 90% negative is also very subjective.
Another problem is that if there is a story exposing a negative aspect of Trump's presidency the RW media doesn't cover it so I am forced to use a left-wing source which is then dismissed as biased.
Hell, I'd take that. But that's not what the stories are about. It's about Coastal Elites not accepting the results of the 2016 Election and the fabricated Russian baba yaga. The Smollett case is a prime example. Here this guy hated Trump so much, he faked a Hate Crime against his fellow countrymen, against people of another race.

Think about what would have happened if a couple of Trump kids just happened to be in the vicinity wearing MAGA hats that night. They probably would have been arrested and tried with a Hate Crime.
PLATA O PLOMO