Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Hey, Montez.. Guess who is under grand jury investigation??

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... rime-hoax/

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Hate to say this but it should have been taken with a grain of salt in the first place...

White men in MAGA hats walking down a street at night in Chigago... read that out loud... I think we would have had two murders on hand if they did that....
#NotOneRedCent

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 am

Watch one of the two gentlemen in jail cut a plea deal and provide the testimony to support the felony charge.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 am

Hey, Monte... Guess who is under grand jury investigation??
Well good. If that is the conclusion of the CPD then he should be. Wasting police time is a serious offence, especially in a city like Chicago where they had more murders last year than the whole of the UK.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:24 am

Hate to say this but it should have been taken with a grain of salt in the first place...
Not at all. It was a serious allegation and should be investigated as such.
Hoaxing the police is also a serious offence so either way, it should be followed through and evidence collected for a prosecution.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 pm
Hold on. Did the brothers buy the rope from Ace Hardware store or Crafty Beaver Hardware Store?
''Sources'' seem to be leaking contradictory evidence.
I'm still going to wait until I've heard it from the police themselves.
You don't understand Ace... There's a local hardware store here "Ridgefield Hardware", they are an Ace hardware vendor and if you search for Ace Hardware they'll show up. Pound Ridge NY has "Chubbys Hardware", also an Ace vendor. There's another one North of me, I forget the name, but if you search for Ace Hardware stores in my area that pops up as well (I've been there to buy stuff).

Crafty Beaver Hardware could also be an Ace Hardware store the same way. Ace doesn't necessarily force their vendors to license their name like some other big name franchises do.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 pm
Hold on. Did the brothers buy the rope from Ace Hardware store or Crafty Beaver Hardware Store?
''Sources'' seem to be leaking contradictory evidence.
I'm still going to wait until I've heard it from the police themselves.
You don't understand Ace... There's a local hardware store here "Ridgefield Hardware", they are an Ace hardware vendor and if you search for Ace Hardware they'll show up. Pound Ridge NY has "Chubbys Hardware", also an Ace vendor. There's another one North of me, I forget the name, but if you search for Ace Hardware stores in my area that pops up as well (I've been there to buy stuff).

Crafty Beaver Hardware could also be an Ace Hardware store the same way. Ace doesn't necessarily force their vendors to license their name like some other big name franchises do.
That clears that up then, thanks.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:46 am
Well good. If that is the conclusion of the CPD then he should be. Wasting police time is a serious offence, especially in a city like Chicago where they had more murders last year than the whole of the UK.
How many of those murders made any kind of news at all compared to this? The media jumped all over it because one of their trigger words (MAGA) was mentioned. The media and Democrats (and really, Republicans as well) don't truly give a *bleep* about proles abusing, harming, or killing each other. They don't care what causes murders to be so high in Chicago or what they can really do to reduce them. The media cares about clicks and views. The politicians care about votes. That's it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Warning, Warning, Warning
Non State Approved News Source Above

:angelic-blueglow:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 pm

The real story is how the CPD is persecuting these poor Nigerian immigrants for doing a job no Americans would do.