Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:53 pm

I couldn't agree more.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:54 pm

He's not going to release a report? That would be pretty fucking alpha.

When you reach the top, pause to take it all in, and then get out. Leave them wondering.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 pm
Mueller will End Investigation and issue No Report
“I don't think there'll be a report,” John Dowd told ABC News in a wide-ranging interview for the premiere episode of "The Investigation," a new podcast focused on the probe led by special counsel Robert Mueller. “I will be shocked if anything regarding the president is made public, other than ‘We're done.’”
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-l ... d=60967234

I wouldn't have guessed this is possible after 3 years. Let's see if Mueller just closes the books and walks away.
We spent $millions on this "special" prosecutor (did I mess those quotes up?) and his years long investigation... I think we deserve and should demand a "final report" at least for all that money. We need *something* for our money!!
Fuck no, all those millions and time wasted can be laid at the Democrats feet. And the closer we get to 2020 that means the dems will turn on each other since they couldn't find Russia in the GOP they will try to find it amongst themselves. Tulsi would be hit, if they actually ever pay attention her, Bernie will be a Russian agent. They will be the warmongering party. They cant pull that off.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:08 pm

The problem for Mueller and his conspirators in the press is that they have been all about house the walls are closing in on the dark Trump administration and the only reason he's POTUS is he cheated the system with the help of Putin.

Anything short those charges in the end is a huge failure.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:16 pm

WALLS CLOSING IN

I wonder if the Ooky chatbot will come in here when the non-report is not issued.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Of course they are not going to release a report. Dem's and anti-Trump candidates seeking re-election need ammo to feed the press and their voting block. How many times do you think we will hear:

"Well, I personally read the report and it suggested that Trump may have been in fact working with Russia, but there were entities in the US Government and possibly Isaeli government entities protecting him. If I get elected we will release that report and send him to jail!!"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:28 pm

If there is a classified report, it will just get leaked.

There has to be no report for this to work.

I might actually start to like the guy a little if he closes the investigation with no report. Just close the blinds, turn the lights out, and go home. That would kind of be hilarious.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:28 pm
If there is a classified report, it will just get leaked.

There has to be no report for this to work.

I might actually start to like the guy a little if he closes the investigation with no report. Just close the blinds, turn the lights out, and go home. That would kind of be hilarious.
Just take one last government check and get a bunch of Democrat clients.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

There has to be a report.. D's are not going to allow a 2 year investigation to end without something to show for it, even if it totally exonerates Trump. Plus the D's have pretty much made it clear the MSM is their pupppet. If they don't want it to be leaked it won't be, or won't be acknowledged by any MSM outlet if parts of it were.

Look at Tucker Carlson the other night with that AOC lawyer flat out lying to Carlson about what was in the "Green Deal".

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Of course they are not going to release a report. Dem's and anti-Trump candidates seeking re-election need ammo to feed the press and their voting block. How many times do you think we will hear:

"Well, I personally read the report and it suggested that Trump may have been in fact working with Russia, but there were entities in the US Government and possibly Isaeli government entities protecting him. If I get elected we will release that report and send him to jail!!"
Those must be "credible suggestions".