Democrats in Blackface

clubgop

Re: Democrats in Blackface

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 am

There is a serious need for conservatives to start fighting back even if it means getting dirty. However, I think this goes against the moral principles of conservatives who whish to remain above it all morally.
Is this written in dirty dick dialect? What does "getting dirty" mean if not compromising on moral principles?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:05 am
There is a serious need for conservatives to start fighting back even if it means getting dirty.
Unfortunately, I don't think we have a choice. A few weeks back a good friend said, "Trump needs to be the bigger man and end the Shutdown". I kind of snapped at him and said why, we've gotten to this point by being the bigger man.
TheReal_ND wrote:
However, I think this goes against the moral principles of conservatives who whish to remain above it all morally. The role of a conservative is to lose with dignity and the moral high ground. They are useless at winning anything.
+1 Youre on point brother.
Let's win the fight first and then we can worry about dignity and moral high ground. It's clear they are in this to the end, we rollover or fight.
TheReal_ND wrote:
I'm not joining this lame attempt at following rules for radicals #wtf ever because I think it's lame and beside that, I think we need to stop being so fucking Puritan in name only about race because "we can score political points by calling people racist."
Fair enough. I'm taking the tact of pointing out their transgressions at every point possible. Jessie Smollet should be charged with a hate crime for making up fake hate crimes by Whites. Shit like that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:27 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 am
There is a serious need for conservatives to start fighting back even if it means getting dirty. However, I think this goes against the moral principles of conservatives who whish to remain above it all morally.
Is this written in dirty dick dialect? What does "getting dirty" mean if not compromising on moral principles?
That's exactly what it means. I'm calling conservatives losers. They want their moral high ground so that they can turn around to their constituents and raise their hand "hey I tried but they are crooked look at it!"

The role of a conservative is not to win anything. Conservatives were cursed by Hitler, Franco and Mussolini alike and soon the people of America will be cursing them too.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:30 am

Fair enough. I'm taking the tact of pointing out their transgressions at every point possible. Jessie Smollet should be charged with a hate crime for making up fake hate crimes by Whites. Shit like that.
Hey well keep fighting I mean I shouldn't be counter signaling you if you want to take it to them by any means available. Racism is just a pet issue of mine and I don't find the "racism" of my forefathers to be objectionable I find the insanity of our contemporary society's views of racism intolerable.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am

If everything is racist, nothing is racist.

The Dem's are awful on race, as you know. But they don't. It needs to be smeared in their faces.

In this case, the Dems are going to save control of Virginia, mostly by making Fairfax expendable. The Dem leaders will pat themselves on the back, the black community will see it as rich white Democrat racists being saved and a black man sacrificed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:27 am
clubgop wrote:
That's exactly what it means. I'm calling conservatives losers. They want their moral high ground so that they can turn around to their constituents and raise their hand "hey I tried but they are crooked look at it!"

The role of a conservative is not to win anything. Conservatives were cursed by Hitler, Franco and Mussolini alike and soon the people of America will be cursing them too.

So why not follow rule number 4? Make them live thier values. And who says the role of a conservative is not too win. Fuck that, we are still a center right nation.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:07 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:27 am
clubgop wrote:

So why not follow rule number 4? Make them live thier values. And who says the role of a conservative is not too win. Fuck that, we are still a center right nation.
This is a good question. First of all, I tend to value honor. This just strikes me as "snitching" and undignified. Not just this case but all these cases of rule #4 (thank you for posting that, I never read it.)

Yet on the other hand I lament conservatives and their unwillingness to fight even if they have to use low handed tactics.

Idk. I feel like this is some kind of paradox. I want the right to fight back, excepting violence of course, but I don't want them to look like sniveling leftists either. Perhaps transgressive humor and free speech is the answer for now? That's the best guess I've heard lately.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:58 am

2010s conservatives are 1990s liberals.

Conservatism is just liberalism in second gear.

15 years from now conservatives will be protecting gay marriage from man-animal marriage, and arguing they are the greater stewards of the green new deal.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:03 am

The liberal is the first guy to admit he wants to do something totally degenerate.

The conservative replies: too soon, man.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am
In this case, the Dems are going to save control of Virginia, mostly by making Fairfax expendable. The Dem leaders will pat themselves on the back, the black community will see it as rich white Democrat racists being saved and a black man sacrificed.
Yet the black community will gleefullyline up in mass and pull the "D" arm straight down the ticket at the voting booth every damn time. I swear, it's like watching a domestic violence victim protecting their abuser on a national level.

"Well they said they were sorry for beating us down in Virginia and it was really R's fault, they made them do it. I cant wait to get my upgraded Obama phone and $15 an hour job they promised me [again]!"