Fife

Re: Vlad, Godfrey, and Mohammed Ali Float Re-Segregation

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:22 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:50 am
The Mormons set a fine example in Utah.

Who's stopping the creation of a black (or anything other than straight white Christian) ethno-commune (if not an independent state just yet)?
Godfrey would say (in fact, said) white people. He says every time blacks try to break away and do their own thing you get Black Wallstreet all over again. Of course, it's not fair to paint the whole country like we're all Tennessee. . .
:twisted:
I grew up in a county that was and still is 50/50 black/white; I now live in the Nashville metro and spend a lot of time in the sticks near Kentucky Lake also. I sure as shit don't know about Wall St., but I know plenty about black-owned businesses of all shapes and sizes. I've done a lot of legal work over the years for black entrepreneurs, and I mean a LOT.

I was kidding a little about the Mormon separatist thing, but not all that much.

Muh White People is a big load of horse poopie, c. 2019.

The idea that somebody is supposed to Gibs Me Dat city or ethnostate, or anything else: also horse poopie

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:26 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:22 pm

I grew up in a county that was and still is 50/50 black/white; I now live in the Nashville metro and spend a lot of time in the sticks near Kentucky Lake also. I sure as shit don't know about Wall St., but I know plenty about black-owned businesses of all shapes and sizes. I've done a lot of legal work over the years for black entrepreneurs, and I mean a LOT.

I was kidding a little about the Mormon separatist thing, but not all that much.

Muh White People is a big load of horse poopie, c. 2019.
It's not for StA and ND. Or for Godfrey for that matter.

I suspect as the left turns up the heat, and persecutes everyone not subscribing to their totalitarian mono-culture, more and more separatists of all stripes will appear. People value their own culture. They don't worry about it much when everyone is going along, doing their own thing. But when a threat to their culture appears and starts claiming scalps people get real tribal.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Another observation: Ya'll civic nationalist motherfuckers ought to listen to racial and ethnic minorities when they tell you how much it sucks to be a minority.. Derp. I know why civic nationalists instinctively need to cut them down as defective, but I wonder if civic nationalists understand why.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

And I am not a separatist. I just do not want to be made a minority in my own country. Nobody would call a Mexican who does not want to be overrun by white people in Mexico a separatist.

I think your labels are jacked, honestly.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm
And I am not a separatist. I just do not want to be made a minority in my own country. Nobody would call a Mexican who does not want to be overrun by white people in Mexico a separatist.

How are you going to ensure your demographic's majority without separating people, when population growth plus immigration says game is already over?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 pm
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

How are you going to ensure your demographic's majority without separating people, when population growth plus immigration says game is already over?
How did anybody figure this shit out prior to the 1960s?? Such a mystery!

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:44 pm

That makes no sense.

"In the 1960's when the natural, organic growth of the country didn't point to whites becoming an eventual minority (to all minorities combined), this wasn't a problem. How did they figure it out?"

How did they figure what out? How to solve a problem they didn't have? They didn't. They never figured out the solution to problems they didn't have.

I'm asking you how *you* plan to solve it, and this is the part where you always go super-squishy on details.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:51 pm

I want political segregation.

All the harvesters that vote for radical Lefty shit, destroy local economies and overburden them with Taxes should be forced to stay in places like LosAnGelOS (LAGOS), SF/Sacremento (Sodom & Gomora), the Portland (the PRP), and the Seattle (SeaQuartZ)

These Harvesters must not be allowed to leave the areas they have picked over, to move on to fertile areas they will destroy in the future.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:05 pm

It's so confusing! How can we possibly go back to rational 8mmigration quotas??

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:05 pm
It's so confusing! How can we possibly go back to rational 8mmigration quotas??
Even if we did (and I’m a fan of better immigration policies and policing), birth rates say you’ll eventually be a minority. How you going to combat the birth rates?