Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:35 pm

They'd have to prove it was a hoax, though. It's hard to prove a negative.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:03 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:24 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:59 pm
If 19th Century Americans were people why didn't we give them social security numbers?
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:22 pm
The Holocaust was ok until the Germans gave the Jews numbered tattoos.
? When the hell did I say that?
The social security comment.
You have no idea about what the NY law says or the Virginia law says. The person who cries puppy dog tears after every shooting and wants draconian gun control because "we have to do something." You brag about the TSA in reaction to 9/11, about sidewalk bollards, or having to fill some forms out when you want to buy fertilizer for your suburban farm, you want to criminally charge doctors and pharmaceutical companies for giving, designing, and manufacturing drug people want, but on two issues every regulation is an impediment in which people will die if we put one finger on it you have no such reaction for our open southern border, and a violent, invasive medical procedure, after Gosnell nothing, after learning state agencies dont inspect nor regulate these clinics nothing, we get standard rote arguments for abortion that dont conform to reality. Mostly because it isn't spoon fed to you by the liberal MSM who you invest complete faith in.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:26 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:03 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:06 pm

You have no idea about what the NY law says or the Virginia law says. The person who cries puppy dog tears after every shooting and wants draconian gun control because "we have to do something." You brag about the TSA in reaction to 9/11, about sidewalk bollards, or having to fill some forms out when you want to buy fertilizer for your suburban farm, you want to criminally charge doctors and pharmaceutical companies for giving, designing, and manufacturing drug people want, but on two issues every regulation is an impediment in which people will die if we put one finger on it you have no such reaction for our open southern border, and a violent, invasive medical procedure, after Gosnell nothing, after learning state agencies dont inspect nor regulate these clinics nothing, we get standard rote arguments for abortion that dont conform to reality. Mostly because it isn't spoon fed to you by the liberal MSM who you invest complete faith in.
You have built quite a picture of me, in your delirium. Fascinating to watch, actually.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:26 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You have built quite a picture of me, in your delirium. Fascinating to watch, actually.
100% balls on accurate, it is why you cant answer it. Just do what you always do when confronted with the facts. Try to back away and back out without looking like you are backing away or backing out. It's ok, what's another addition to the list?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:11 pm

This has never gone bad before...

https://pluralist.com/white-black-stude ... niversity/
The segregated workshop, titled catchily “White People’s Right to Be Wrong and Still Be Right,” will be hosted by Dr. Frances E. Kendall, whose bio on the event page boasts that she’s a “nationally known consultant” focused on “diversity, and white privilege.”
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:47 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

100% balls on accurate, it is why you cant answer it. Just do what you always do when confronted with the facts. Try to back away and back out without looking like you are backing away or backing out. It's ok, what's another addition to the list?
If I took the time to answer every ridiculous accusation you make, I’d look like....you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:53 pm
clubgop wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:47 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

If I took the time to answer every ridiculous accusation you make, I’d look like....you.
Well informed? Knowing what a primary is? Understanding entrapment? I know the horror.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 pm

Last edited by Fife on Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 am
All they need is those phone records... if he was *not* on the phone with his manager at the time then he is guilty of at least false statement to the police, and the rest of it pretty much will fall apart at that point.