Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:18 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:14 pm
yeah ok dude, my post history clearly shows that
Your post history aside. You want to ridicule a movie that makes black people have a sense of racial solidarity. You want to deny them this because you think it's bad to make movies that pander to race. Well you are stupid. Disney is smart. Movies that pander to race are a good idea. There is nothing wrong with having a sense of ethnic identity however fanciful it is. It is perfectly natural

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:21 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
:lol: Think satire.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 pm

what am i getting trolled here or what
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:18 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Your post history aside. You want to ridicule a movie that makes black people have a sense of racial solidarity. You want to deny them this because you think it's bad to make movies that pander to race. Well you are stupid. Disney is smart. Movies that pander to race are a good idea. There is nothing wrong with having a sense of ethnic identity however fanciful it is. It is perfectly natural
i didn't say any of that, i only said i doubt it deserves to be nominated for best picture or be #1 on the top 100 list. i wasn't linking that story to respond to your post, i was just posting some social justice warrior shit in the social justice warrior thread

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm not being satirical. I await the day when Disney releases the long awaited movie about how Hitler was actually in his rights. I want to see the movie about how white people were exterminated in North America by Siberian invaders. I am anxiously awaiting the day when my people's story is told in the form of marvel comic action movies.
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 pm
what am i getting trolled here or what
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:18 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
i didn't say any of that, i only said i doubt it deserves to be nominated for best picture or be #1 on the top 100 list
You don't say anything because you don't have anything to say. A movie about black-topia is clearly worth a higher score than you would give it. You are not stupid, you should understand the inherent value of even daring to make such a movie in the current climate of "all race the same" orthodoxy

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 pm

i'm sure it was a fine movie, i've seen several recent marvel movies and they've all been great, disney has become very skilled in making them. i think it received undue praise and the story i linked to supplements my opinions. i'm not sure what the confusion is about and i regret derailing the thread into black panther/adolf hitler comparisons

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:40 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:33 pm
i'm sure it was a fine movie, i've seen several recent marvel movies and they've all been great, disney has become very skilled in making them. i think it received undue praise and the story i linked to supplements my opinions. i'm not sure what the confusion is about and i regret derailing the thread into black panther/adolf hitler comparisons
No now you are trying to play stupid or think your audience is stupid. Well I am not. I understand perfectly well what that guy was critiquing about blacked Panthers. He was upset about a movie being ranked so high that was about black supremacy. Because YOU SEE NOW the difference between what he thought Hollywood should be pushing and what actually makes money. You are kind of stupid to not understand the ranking system here. Blacked Panthers not only grossed very well, it also deserves a large amount of laudatory reviews and rankings based off of the fact it panders towards racial biasis. It is indeed a revolutionary movie in an age of no such thing as race and anyone talking about it should be burned.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 pm

hm, i feel like the lines i quoted explain fairly well why he was critiquing black panther, not because it was a black supremacist film but because it was a cookie-cutter superhero film starring diversity quota. shit, a superhero film about black identity is about the safest movie disney could have gone with, i'm a little surprised that people really thought it was so revolutionary. will smith starred as a black superhero in 2008, it's already been done

*oh, and blade too.
Last edited by pineapplemike on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:02 pm

You want social justice? Let's have a movie about Dan Carlin's Thor's Angels. Let's have a movie about how massive Germanic people with fair hair and blue eyes towered over their would be conquerors. Let's have a movie about how the Indo-European people conquered almost the entire landmass of the old world that could be conquered via horse. Let's have a movie about how ship building people were probably all white. Let's have that movie Disney. I await your fanciful production with high marks.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 pm

that doesn't sound like a safe movie to make in current year

#oscarssowhite

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:02 pm
You want social justice? Let's have a movie about Dan Carlin's Thor's Angels.
I'll pay for a ticket to Prophets of Doom. (The last good Carlin episode btw)

As to Guv Coonlord, anything that causes any bigshot politician of any party to resign is good in my book.