Social Justice Warriors Thread

BjornP

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:18 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:13 am
White coal miners should just Learn To Code.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/320181/

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 683881002/

"The context is not the issue". And without a historical context, painting your face black is not an issue, either. I tried to tell you guys that same thing once upon a time...I tried!

Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:19 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 am
This might be more depraved than partial birth abortion tbh

Whatever the method, the objective is the exact same thing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:01 am
It really amazes me that these miserable cunts can't just deliver their babies and then put it up for adoption. Historically, that is what these whores did. If you were a woman of low moral character (and no intrisic worth as a person) who got pregnantand didn't have any mothering instincts or decency, you simply leave it with a church. At the very least, you kept the child alive and gave it a chance to be raised in a home of some value. Oh well, murdering whores gotta whore and murder.

Maybe women as a whole make such garbage decisions that every civilization prior had good reason to keep most of them out of the political decision-making process.

Just take stock of what they have done to our civilization in a mere century. Western civilization is all but murdered.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:02 am

Its weird how they can even pretend to take the moral high ground over a MAGA hat or coal miner soot image when they are actively fighting for this kind of soul-less shit. Every time I think our civilization has reached a moral nadir, another trapdoor opens up and sinks us further down.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:15 am

It takes an special mixture of megalomania and hubris to believe that the world needs to conform to your interpretations and feelings, facts be damned.

Unfortunately, this cocktail of mental fail is becoming increasingly popular among Americans.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:18 am

heydaralon wrote:
It really amazes me that these miserable cunts can't just deliver their babies and then put it up for adoption. Historically, that is what these whores did. If you were a woman of low moral character (and no intrisic worth as a person) who got pregnantand didn't have any mothering instincts or decency, you simply leave it with a church. At the very least, you kept the child alive and gave it a chance to be raised in a home of some value. Oh well, murdering whores gotta whore and murder.
For the most part, unwanted babies were simply drowned or left in the wild. That’s a big part of where the “fae folk” mythology came from.

#MakeAbandonmentGreatAgain
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 am

So our species has evolved from abandoning babies to killing them. Nice argument.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:18 am
heydaralon wrote:
For the most part, unwanted babies were simply drowned or left in the wild. That’s a big part of where the “fae folk” mythology came from.

#MakeAbandonmentGreatAgain
I don't wear condoms because they are comfortable. Its weird how many grown ass adults haven't discovered this radical new technology, especially women, who pregnancy affects in a major way. Its even weirder when they discuss Trump's war on illegal families when they could care less than fuck all about their own, seeing as how they are literally celebrating the murder of their own children and pushing to make the process even more depraved.

If you are arguing that past infanticide justifies the infanticide of the present, maybe someone can make a similar argument to bring back slavery or torture...
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:33 am

To the Liberal, family means medical waste in a Planned Parenthood dumpster.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am

The goddam governor of fucking Virginia:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/v ... fants-die/

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”