Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

JohnDonne

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:42 am

Let’s get one thing straight
I’m not talking down to you, you are down below, and I’m talking to you.

Your avatar isnt like you, em is smarter than that, bout trump and rap. So let’s get started, it’s too easy now, barely cathartic.

My prophetic heresy is like heroin to you, your suppository, not synthetic. Now get you a better rhyme scheme, cause you’re teaching your wanna be Haumana to get
a bigger boner for my GOAT ass than drtrech, and don’t deny your shit stain past, that Dolan diss will last, it’s shown by your poserty, but no so fast. Why I gotta put you down in front of hash, what do I expect from a phony IT drone, workin like he knows a circuit from a scone, double latte Seattle fag, make me laugh, but I know you’re not alone, got your whole posse clapping for your rap, so let’s go, whole lot of ya, deleting posts I’m still going.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:05 am

Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:10 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:42 am
Let’s get one thing straight
I’m not talking down to you, you are down below, and I’m talking to you.

Your avatar isnt like you, em is smarter than that, bout trump and rap. So let’s get started, it’s too easy now, barely cathartic.

My prophetic heresy is like heroin to you, your suppository, not synthetic. Now get you a better rhyme scheme, cause you’re teaching your wanna be Haumana to get
a bigger boner for my GOAT ass than drtrech, and don’t deny your shit stain past, that Dolan diss will last, it’s shown by your poserty, but no so fast. Why I gotta put you down in front of hash, what do I expect from a phony IT drone, workin like he knows a circuit from a scone, double latte Seattle fag, make me laugh, but I know you’re not alone, got your whole posse clapping for your rap, so let’s go, whole lot of ya, deleting posts I’m still going.
Ode of the "em avatar"

ITT we:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:42 am

This is what veganism will do to your brain. Sad.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:56 am

John Donne rode in to start a fight about a threatening tweet
DB rebuts in white-man rap to show he's from the street
The ankle biters nip at heels but none of them can rhyme
Their crabby crap and typo taunts are wasting all our time
The thought police delete at will but no-one seems to mind
'Cos lulz like these on other sites are really hard to find.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:42 am
Just wait til they all find out that it's *not* woke rapper culture that DB is appropriating through his avatar. :shock: :(

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:10 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 am
Just wait til they all find out that it's *not* woke rapper culture that DB is appropriating through his avatar. :shock: :(
It's certainly woke, though. Just the wrong thing woke up.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:29 am

dbtrek has the worst avatar on the entire forum. fact

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:13 am

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:10 am
Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 am
It's certainly woke, though. Just the wrong thing woke up.

That is an awesome image btw. I listened to the Call of Cthulu one the way to work about a month ago. You can find some of LoveCraft's content online for free in bothtext and audiobook format.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:06 am

This ain't my fan club, it's not even a Dan club, hasn't been since Carlin had the forum shitcanned, scrub. And on my avatar you're confused like a Dem, that's HP fuckin' Lovecraft, son, not Eminem.
Maybe white dudes look alike to you, you're lacking discernment - and pumping gas frightens you, without a state permit. You're also confused about structure and order, embrace them in verse, but oppose at the border?
And bro, a biography? I must have left an impression. Do I get as much play time in your counseling sessions? Cuz I've overstepped lines perhaps more than once, breaking trash posters like Trump's redheaded cunts.
They say all things change but you're bucking the trend, a ride-or-die kool-aid drinker straight to the end, full of so much manure but still you won't grow, haven't changed one opinion since Dan aired his first his show.
Like mud from a sceptic tank, you're full of soft shit and reeking, you best call up Callisto, borrow her spine for the weekend. Cuz those who can't see never find what they're seeking. Those crying 'why me' have Pelosi for deacon. And here you are freaking, your blood pressure peaking, uncomfortable because too many white men are speaking.

Evolve.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"