Defused another potential school shooting

DrYouth

Re: Defused another potential school shooting

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm

I really just had to get these parents onside.
Once they understood the reality of the situation, they didn't blame or shame their kid.
He could see the field tilting in his direction.
He actually had his friends onside, the school was on his side and his parents.
The school punks have only their other school punks on their side and have to operate out of the shadows.
They will probably find another easier victim to torment now.
Stopping the antidepressant also reduced the chemical accelerant driving the insanity factor... kids can probably smell that.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:41 pm

The very first phase of bullying is the “feeler”. Just a few odd questions to see if the victim is passive or not. If they show strength or confidence, the bully acts friendly and leaves. If they recoil or shy away, that’s the green light for next time.

Same with street punks, prison toughs, and others.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:46 pm

And the kid is way more likely to respond passively if he feels he has to keep his humiliation a secret than if he knows he has his peeps on his side. I think some parents fear their kids being bullied because they feel it brings shame on them for their kids to be victims. They get embarrassed by their own kids. Fortunately this family wasn't too far down that road... I had a good feeling about it in the end. I'll let you know if I find out I was wrong.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 pm

My own feelings don’t enter into the equation. My urge to protect my kids does.

I’d be furious to see my kids future affected by some dead-end little punk looking for a target.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm

BJJ classes.
Maybe some boxing.

Bully problem solved.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm
BJJ classes.
Maybe some boxing.

Bully problem solved.
Unless a guy is willing to fight back (testosterone), no amount of training is going to help.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:44 pm

I'll bet this kid is just making all this shit up and playing you like a fiddle so he can get you to prescribe him some good shit which he will probably resell, at least until he gets nice and addicted and can't part with his socialized healthcare Rx. I'm not saying he is lying but you gotta be careful Youth MD. Seriously, did he come in with bruises? A lot of kids do that to themselves in order to gain sympathy. I know I did. Did he have some sob story about abuse at the home? We don't know the dad's side of that story yet, or are we just gonna jump to conclusions? Imagine coming home after a long shift and your kid is talking back and running around the house. Then he falls and hits his head on the counter top when you barely touched him. Happens all the time. I like this kid, and I think he has a future in creative writing with some of these incredible stories he has concocted, but just because you were born at night doesn't mean you were born last night. I would call his bluff and ignore him. If there is an actual suicide attempt, you know he is probably telling the truth and not just talking a big game.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Anti depressants aren't the kind of pill you can make any money with. The only people desperate enough to feel like empty zombies are the same people unable to talk to anyone who are generally ignored and relegated by their entire family and all their peers. They don't make you feel good they make you lobotomized but hey that's an improvement over living in existential hell right? Now you feel less inhibitions and horror so now you can calmly decide to shoot up a school with your police dad's guns who happens to have great insurance so he can afford to send you to a quak that happens to know he can get away with prescribing dangerous drugs linked to mass shootings to a police officers son.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Nice series of posts, Nuke.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:33 pm