Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

heydaralon

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm

I thought I already said shut the fuck up?
I boiled 2 dozen crabs today dude. I can do this all week. Why don't you stop lying and just tell us why you are so eager to see invertebrates die?
Like you could afford crab dinners on your sex shop clerk salary.
Like you have any moral capital to expend on a non Trump scandal when you have allowed these innocent creatures to die.

Btw, I get paid via commission at the sex shop I work at. Your stepdad came in and I sold him some anal beads and managed to upsell on a cock ring and some poppers too. He said he was going to your place after and was really going to get his money's worth. I'll bet he could drive a Semi truck clear through your asshole and still have enough room for a weigh station in there.
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:27 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:19 pm
I think you are a bit deluded with your hatred of Trump that is leading you to some strange leaps of logic but I will say that you shouldn't feel so threatened by Trump. It turns out he's just Hillary Lite or Jeb! plus.
I don’t hate or fear Trump, honestly. I am definitely disappointed in the supposedly truth-seeking trump supporters that actually appear to operate in denial in the service of scoring online political points about fake news. Being dishonest is such a self-degrading act. I come here to hear the other perspective and try to become more broad-minded. So I thought I’d bring a relatively uncontroversial negative trump story to the board, and see if we could find some common reality to begin from.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's just going to post that gem on 4chan.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:21 pm
When you got something, I’ll listen. Coming in here with an anti-Trump drive-by, you get exactly the responses I’d expect.

Insulting my intelligence for not believing this malarkey only makes you look bad.
What belief is required? I can see the tweets and I can see the interview. To deny this is witness tampering you must believe that because trump is president he’s above the law. Maybe he is, but in any other situation involving normal folks, this would be recognized for what it is.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 pm

R U a fucking lawyer. Where R U getting your legal acumen? I’m a lawyer, I don’t see any “witness tampering,” but you will insist on insulting my education, experience, and State-recognized authority.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:29 pm
JohnDonne wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
I think you are a bit deluded with your hatred of Trump that is leading you to some strange leaps of logic but I will say that you shouldn't feel so threatened by Trump. It turns out he's just Hillary Lite or Jeb! plus.
I don’t hate or fear Trump, honestly. I am definitely disappointed in the supposedly truth-seeking trump supporters that actually appear to operate in denial in the service of scoring online political points about fake news. Being dishonest is such a self-degrading act. I come here to hear the other perspective and try to become more broad-minded. So I thought I’d bring a relatively uncontroversial negative trump story to the board, and see if we could find some common reality to begin from.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's just going to post that gem on 4chan.
Lol, it’s actually funny when he does that.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 pm
R U a fucking lawyer. Where R U getting your legal acumen? I’m a lawyer, I don’t see any “witness tampering,” but you will insist on insulting my education, experience, and State-recognized authority.
There are plenty of lawyers in the news and ones I’ve spoken to in real life that regard that as witness tampering. Where did you get your degree? Was it from a better school than the best educated lawyer that disagrees with you? Since we’re arguing from authority.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:45 pm

JohnDonne wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Your basis for establishing commonality was assuming that Trump was threatening Cohen's family via a tweet. I don't share that perception with you. It reminds me of Kamala Harris comparing ICE to the KKK. "But don't you see how they could be perceived that way?" No. No reasonable person should. I believe we established commonality in assuming that Trump may have some kind of mob connections as a real estate business man in NYC and that's as far as we got.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:48 pm

That's actually a good idea

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Well that went over like a lead balloon.

Thanks for nothing

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:52 pm

I’m arguing from authority now, fuckhead.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change