Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Lol I suspect we’re all listening to the same podcast again.
What podcast is that anyway? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what podcast you could be possibly listening to that is lifting points from Dr. E Michael Jones's "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"
Pirate History Podcast. Ep 72-75 are pretty much all about that.
Interesting. I am going to listen right now as this fascinates me very much. Columbus's expedition was delayed in a port at Spain for some days as all the Jews that didn't convert were being shipped out. I have heard people speak about how his expedition was financed by Jews and how everyone basically knew there was something "over there," and one of the ideas at the time was creating a new Zion here. Which is what it became ultimately, but I don't know how true any of that is. I suspect not very.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Uh ohs..

Shipley got his lyin ass.

Electrician, AWOL 3 times, time in the Brig, got out a Private after 4 years

this hurts
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm
Uh ohs..

Shipley got his lyin ass.

Electrician, AWOL 3 times, time in the Brig, got out a Private after 4 years

this hurts
"Don't go AWOL in the Marine Corps. They don't like that shit"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:59 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:25 pm
That woman is such a fucking moron.
Dirty dick would still hit it. And when he precedes to climax, 3 seconds later, he too will hold up a 3 sign, meaning triplets, bit she will take it to mean Nazis and scream rape.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:20 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm

What podcast is that anyway? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what podcast you could be possibly listening to that is lifting points from Dr. E Michael Jones's "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"
Interesting. I am going to listen right now as this fascinates me very much. Columbus's expedition was delayed in a port at Spain for some days as all the Jews that didn't convert were being shipped out. I have heard people speak about how his expedition was financed by Jews and how everyone basically knew there was something "over there," and one of the ideas at the time was creating a new Zion here. Which is what it became ultimately, but I don't know how true any of that is. I suspect not very.
It explains why Jamaicans always reference "Zion" in reggae music. The place was founded by Jews.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Uh ohs..

Sounds like Sitting Bullshit got smoked.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It explains why Jamaicans always reference "Zion" in reggae music. The place was founded by Jews.
They are referring to Ethiopia, though. Zion to them is their racial homeland in the same sense that Hebrews referred to the land of Canaan. Rasta is a black nationalist movement and they want a black homeland.

Babylon refers to the corrupted world based on degeneracy and greed. Money worshipers. Idol worshipers. I wish we had that word instead. But you can't really use it without people thinking you are Rasta now.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:13 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Is it then? I was aware of Haiti and their connections to moneyed interest and it would hardly be surprising to find out Jamaica has one as well considering the very close ties England has had with bankers. All over the world. South Africa for the diamonds. China for the opium.

I think rastafari have a notion all their own where they believe they are basically descended from Jews via Ethiopia and emporer Hally salasee or whatever. There are some interesting links between Ethiopia and Judaism however. It's probably not all bull shit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

They are referring to Ethiopia, though. Zion to them is their racial homeland in the same sense that Hebrews referred to the land of Canaan. Rasta is a black nationalist movement and they want a black homeland.

Babylon refers to the corrupted world based on degeneracy and greed. Money worshipers. Idol worshipers. I wish we had that word instead. But you can't really use it without people thinking you are Rasta now.
The codename for sanfrancisco the Russians used during the cold war was Babylon lol

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 pm
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The codename for sanfrancisco the Russians used during the cold war was Babylon lol
Good codename. I would go with Sodom, but the CIA is at least smart enough to figure out what that refers to.