Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:22 pm
The Apostles moved the day of worship to the Lord's Day to differentiate themselves from Jews.
Sure, that’s what they want you to believe.
Wasn’t till 2nd-4th century that Christians adopted the devil’s day to spite God’s commandments.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Left the Adventist’s long ago, but if memory serves they blame Jesuits for persecuting and suppressing “true Christianity” (including Worship on the sabbath) since the order was founded. The pope is the antichrist for moving the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday, thereby perverting Christianity to be in direct violation of God’s Ten Commandments ... and when the SDA Church and other movements called him on it he turned to the Jesuits like a hit squad to stamp them out.

Something like that.

Of course, the Catholics have a different view on the role of Jesuits. But their take is less intriguing than the brotherhood being the CIA of the Catholic Church.
This is fascinating on many levels, not least of which is that you were a former seventh day adventist. They are a somewhat hardcore Old Testament judeaisng sect. I used to date a girl who was in them pretty deep in Ohio. Her father was some kind of big deal or something idk.

I find the more.... out their..... branches of protestantism to be extremely fascinating as well. I used to listen to some of their podcasts and stuff and yeah they are really into the whole NWO Bircher type of mentality. Of course they all worship Jews fervently, which is strange, because Jesus said don't do that. I have long suspected there is some interesting history behind that what with the Scofield Bible and it's immense impact on American protestants.

And yes it is true that the Jesuits are like the CIA of the Church. They fucking work with the CIA. They are the same kind of people. Although it is an interesting side note that the CIA is absolutely overrun by Mormons.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm
The Apostles moved the day of worship to the Lord's Day to differentiate themselves from Jews.
I have books with the earliest Christian sources known to historians. We've been celebrating the mass on the Lord's Day going back to the first century. The people who wrote those texts then said the Apostles changed it.

I can go dig the books out if you want, but I am not sure who here really cares.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:30 pm
No. These are fucking Jesuits man. They are like the Church's proto marxists before the church finally became overran by them after Vatican 2. These fucking Jesuits have been up to shit for a long time and I don't understand how they were never burned at the stake. These fuckers work hand in hand with the CIA. Look them up. They worked with Masonic lodges in Europe too which is basically a big no no for the Church.
And what's wrong with Jesuits exactly? Seems to me you have a big stick up your love hole for them.
They are subversive crypto kike conversos from the Spanish reconquista. They have been nothing but trouble from day one all over the world. They need to be put down. Now we have a jesuit Pope and just look at this faggot prancing around kissing Marxist feet. This is the fruit of the tree.
Lol I suspect we’re all listening to the same podcast again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Uh ohs..

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:24 pm
I have books with the earliest Christian sources known to historians. We've been celebrating the mass on the Lord's Day going back to the first century. The people who wrote those texts then said the Apostles changed it.

I can go dig the books out if you want, but I am not sure who here really cares.
I get it. The practice existed in Acts and Revelations if memory serves. But the argument is that Sunday worship was held in addition to keeping the Sabbath, not in place of. The abandonment of the commandment came in like .... 350AD or something. Like I said, it’s been a while.

But to the SDA Church worshipping on Sunday is the mark of the beast. That’s how it went down. Satan used the pope to trick Christians into violating the Ten Commandments every week. Boom. Done. Hell fire.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Catholics hold mass every Saturday as well. What's the big idea here? Nobody told you to quit going to mass seven days a week. That was yalls guys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 pm

"Don't go AWOL in the Marine Corp. They don't like that shit"

:lol: :lol:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm

And what's wrong with Jesuits exactly? Seems to me you have a big stick up your love hole for them.
They are subversive crypto kike conversos from the Spanish reconquista. They have been nothing but trouble from day one all over the world. They need to be put down. Now we have a jesuit Pope and just look at this faggot prancing around kissing Marxist feet. This is the fruit of the tree.
What podcast is that anyway? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what podcast you could be possibly listening to that is lifting points from Dr. E Michael Jones's "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

What podcast is that anyway? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what podcast you could be possibly listening to that is lifting points from Dr. E Michael Jones's "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"
Pirate History Podcast. Ep 72-75 are pretty much all about that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0