TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 am
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=young+Turks+movement+jewish

The ottoman empire was home to many Jewish converts to Islam. Most often the conversion was in name only. The Young Turks movement was led by these conversos.
so just making shit up, got it.
No I'm not this is well documented and easy to find. This is why they cover up the aenian genocide.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 am

Young Turks were not the ones who genocided the Armenians.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:48 am

https://www.armenian-genocide.org/young_turks.html

The Young Turks genocided Christians. The Young Turks were crypto Jews.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:53 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 am
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 am
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=young+Turks+movement+jewish

The ottoman empire was home to many Jewish converts to Islam. Most often the conversion was in name only. The Young Turks movement was led by these conversos.
so just making shit up, got it.
No I'm not this is well documented and easy to find. This is why they cover up the aenian genocide.
That is convoluted. Plain old Turkish asses covered up the Armenian genocide. If that genocide could have been laid at the feet of Jews, it would have been used to justify the holocaust. I have seen that defense. This is some comic book level retconning.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 am
What?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:00 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:55 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:41 am
What?
From my limited understanding, they were not in power. The people who were in power were their political enemies (Wikipedia calls them the Three Pashas), and the YTs drove them into exile a few years after the genocide when they came to power.

I dunno. I am hardly an expert on Turkish politics.

I think the YTs might be better described as crypto-atheists than crypto-Jews. They are more like the progressive fifth columns we have in both our religions, who outwardly signal their faith (which really is nonexistent) and then seek to undermine the faith from within.

There seems to be conflicting stories from multiple sources on this, so I don't really know what to believe. The idea that Jews genocided the Armenians, however, is pretty ridiculous on its face.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 am

Where I think Nuke goes wrong is not seeing this same kind of individual in Christianity too. There are people who attempt to thwart every religion for their atheistic utopian goals. Young Turks did it for Islam in the Ottoman Empire. The Maureen Dowds do it for Catholicism. His enemy is not the Jew but the atheist who disguises himself in order to manipulate and undermine traditional social structures. Most of High Protestantism, for example, is completely and utterly fucking pozzed by these people, with liberal women priests marrying two men and blessing trans kids dancing careers, all for compassion and charity they claim. You have most of the bishops in the American Catholic Church I am convinced are not believers at all. They are seeking to destroy the American people for money and power they think they will gain by soft genociding white Americans in favor of Latinos.

They all do it. We can see it in this forum with certain individuals pretending to be "libertarians" or "moderates" or whatever -- anything but a far-left nutcase -- and then try to undermine only one side (not the far left, coincidentally),

There certainly is a crypto undermining effect, but it ain't Jewish. It's atheist.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:27 am

Satanism.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:27 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:33 am

Go on deny the holocaust