Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Extreme movements always eat themselves once they reach their goals.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 pm

That post reminds me of a few extreme movements I've had.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 pm

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11763
A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”

UGA philosophy TA Irami Osei-Frimpong made the comment during a conversation on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page. The comment has since been deleted. Osei-Frimpong claimed in May 2017 that Facebook suspended him for quoting from an article which detailed how Texas A&M professor Tommy Curry had said “in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,” the UGA TA explained in a Medium post. “We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.”

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 pm
:lol:
Dude, eat chili for 3 meals straight, then follow it up with brats and kraut...………………… that's an Extreme Movement.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:58 pm
Fife wrote:
Dude, eat chili for 3 meals straight, then follow it up with brats and kraut...………………… that's an Extreme Movement.
I got food poisoning last week, I had extreme movements coming out top and bottom last Wednesday morning. Like all extreme movements, it burned itself out eventually.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 pm

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”

UGA philosophy TA Irami Osei-Frimpong made the comment during a conversation on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page. The comment has since been deleted. Osei-Frimpong claimed in May 2017 that Facebook suspended him for quoting from an article which detailed how Texas A&M professor Tommy Curry had said “in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,” the UGA TA explained in a Medium post. “We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.”
It always comes down to killing the undesireables with the Filthy Collectivists.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fife wrote:
But boy is it worth it.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 pm

It always comes down to killing the undesireables with the Filthy Collectivists.

University is now on my do not hire list - I will disrecomend any prospect to the partners carte Blanche.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fife wrote:
But boy is it worth it.
Actually no. The wife was away for the weekend, and I was cooking, working and drinking beer at night. Damn near killed me...……….. and everyone around me. It was rough. I didn't think that kind of stench could come out of a human ass.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 pm

University is now on my do not hire list - I will disrecomend any prospect to the partners carte Blanche.
Sounds Racist, Keep it Up :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO