Re: Nobel Prize Not SJW-Proof, As Scientist Discovers

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:43 am
Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:21 am

Which is deductive. True as any tautology, but not empirical.
I guess you're right, chief. Your empirical truth is your own, who am I to harsh your high?

I was referencing Room 101 with that little quip, after all.
I'm just saying it is paradoxical to get riled up in defense of empirical evidence because of reasoning from first principles. It is why I thought the article was germane to the Watson situation.

Ya'll need to get better grass in Nashville so we can have a long talk about, like, how big you God is and stuff.
God reveals himself through math.

Seen in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:53 am
Math is white privilege voodoo.

I demand that your apologize for your offensive speech.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 am

Speaking of inherited intelligence and regional/cultural differences, I was re-reading Hoppe's recent A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline last night, which I commend to you history buffs.
The Industrial Revolution, then, marks the point, when the level of human rationality had reached a level high enough to make the escape from Malthusianism possible. And the escape is reconstructed as a result of the “breeding,” over many generations, of a more intelligent population. Higher intelligence translated into a greater economic success, and greater economic success combined with selective marriage- and family-policies translated into greater reproductive success (the production of a larger number of surviving descendants). This combined with the laws of human genetics and civil inheritance produced over time a more intelligent, ingenious and innovative population.

Kindle edition, location 144/1859.
Want to help out sub-Saharan IQ and happiness? Figure out a way to trade with them in commerce. "Foreign aid" is the most certain way to put them in low-IQ bondage forever; it's not much different that the Dutch and British slave trade exploiting Africa centuries ago.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 am
Speaking of inherited intelligence and regional/cultural differences, I was re-reading Hoppe's recent A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline last night, which I commend to you history buffs.
The Industrial Revolution, then, marks the point, when the level of human rationality had reached a level high enough to make the escape from Malthusianism possible. And the escape is reconstructed as a result of the “breeding,” over many generations, of a more intelligent population. Higher intelligence translated into a greater economic success, and greater economic success combined with selective marriage- and family-policies translated into greater reproductive success (the production of a larger number of surviving descendants). This combined with the laws of human genetics and civil inheritance produced over time a more intelligent, ingenious and innovative population.

Kindle edition, location 144/1859.

The Bene Gesserit would be proud of the Germans indeed. :shifty:

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:08 am