THE ERA OF TRUMP

nmoore63

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 pm
She don't fix no fuckin salads tho, boy, bet dat.

:twisted:
She got immigrants for that,

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:24 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Can you imagine how horrible life is for the men who married these kinds of women?

I wonder if leftists women can watch that and realize how horrific these two women really are. Nobody wants to be chained to that bullshit for the rest of their lives.
I was curious, so I looked it up.
Burnett met finance executive David Rubulotta on a blind date in 2003. Rubulotta was previously a trader for Lehman Brothers[33] and is currently a managing director for Citigroup. They became engaged in September 2011.[34] Burnett and Rubulotta were married on December 21, 2012.[35]
So she's married to one of those corporate 1%-ers CNN loves to constantly bash for being immoral, greedy, and generally lacking a soul. His money is plenty good for her though.
Lehman = bankrupt
Citi = on its way.

She picked a real winner.
Too big too fail. They will be bailed out and they will be fine. They support Democrats and so do you. Failure, losers, and victims are all birds of a feather. And you stick together.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 am

Let them eat Big Macs – why Trump gets America
INT – APARTMENT – AFTERNOON

JESSICA (Harvard ’09, JP Morgan ’10 to ’12, Obama White House Staffer ’13 to ’16) is returning to her Georgetown apartment after her morning Tibetan throat singing class. There is a yoga mat under her arm. She shares the apartment, and a lovingly open relationship with ZAK (Columbia ’10, Senior Green Urban Planning Correspondent at Vox.com, Fellow of the Aspen Institute for Ideas ’14 to ’17), who is blogging at their Hygge-influenced open-plan kitchen. JESSICA looks visibly disturbed.

ZAK

Honey, what is it, is everything OK?

JESSICA

It’s… It’s…

ZAK

Don’t worry about the Whole Foods delivery. It came just after you left. The chia seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, dried goji berries, resistant potato starch, turmeric powder, and collagen hydrolysate were all in there. They even remembered the coconut oil this time!

JESSICA

No it’s not that.

ZAK

What is it?

JESSICA

It’s Trump… Did you see what he did this time?

ZAK

The Big Macs?

JESSICA begins to ‘literally shake’. Her yoga mat falls to the floor and unfurls.

JESSICA

Not just the Big Macs… He put packets of Hot Mustard sauce in the Eleanor Roosevelt silver servewear… Zak, I – I don’t think…

ZAK pushes back on his chair and slowly runs both hands through his hair. He gets up and hugs JESSICA.

ZAK

It’s going to be fine baby. Just remember your breathing exercises, OK? Alternate nostril breathing, just like you were doing this morning, OK?

JESSICA begins to weep.

JESSICA
(Sobbing)

I think I need to some send some tweets now.

FIN.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:53 am

Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday asked President Donald Trump to reschedule his State of the Union address — or deliver it in writing — as long as the government remains shut down.

"Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th," Pelosi wrote in a letter to Trump.
trump is praying the shutdown lasts until then

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:01 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:25 pm
She don't fix no fuckin salads tho, boy, bet dat.

:twisted:
I'm sure she has staff on hand for that. Probably illegal immigrant staff making less much less than $15/hr.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:11 am

Dems attempting to block the Constitutionally required State of the Union. Pelosi may not open the floor of Congress for the POTUS.
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... -for-free/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 am

Roku reneges on offering Alex Jones' InfoWars channel, removes it amid backlash
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/tal ... 591688002/

I really begin to question how many "concerned users" it takes for a company to buckle under. For instance, how many paying subscribers to Roku give enough of a fuck about Alex Jones to complain? What . . . 1%? Maybe 2%? I can't imagine most paying Roku subscribers give a fuck about Alex Jones, or even knew it was a channel being offered.

Yet here we are, another company banning his content because "concerned customers".

Calling bullshit.
:snooty:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 am

Agreed. There is an extensive Network out there determined to control all free speech. Only approved sources will be allowed.

This never works, we know that. In Fact, turns out bad for the tyrants every time. Go ahead Fuckers, keep pissing everyone off.
PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 am

F6D1CFB8-972E-4112-AED3-0358C29AA082.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 am

:lol:
This has got to be driving the perfumed elites absolutely fucking nuts.
PLATA O PLOMO