Fake News

DBTrek

Re: Fake News

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 am

How about you do your own research if you're interested. If you only want to revel in the sanctuary of your own ignorance after being confronted with uncomfortable truths and taking a whipping in an internet thread, then do that. But please, don't try to task me with dog work to make you a smarter person. Do the work to become one yourself, or don't.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am
Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 am
Well, one thing we know for sure:

That evil Randy selected a Canadian doctor solely on the basis of the shittiness of the American Hybrid Market and the glory of the Canadian Commie Market. He probably even thought he would get away with it.

Talking Points Memo nailed that damn hypocrite. He probably gets Canadian Bacon shipped down there to Bumfuct, KY, on the sly.
Funny he didn't choose a country with a purely private health system with zero public funding, what with them being the most efficient (the only measurable metric, I hear).
NEWS FLASH: Randy didn't "choose a country," he chose a doctor. Just the same as you and the rest of us would do, given the choice.

Fake Ass News is a hell of a drug.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 am
How about you do your own research if you're interested. If you only want to revel in the sanctuary of your own ignorance after being confronted with uncomfortable truths and taking a whipping in an internet thread, then do that. But please, don't try to task me with dog work to make you a smarter person. Do the work to become one yourself, or don't.
/shrug
Is that what happened here?

I have searched high and low for a real world example of a pure market economy. Since you are so much better informed, and clever and handsome to boot, maybe you've got the skinny on this mystical land where divine praxeology is made flesh here on Earth.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 am
Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 am
Well, one thing we know for sure:

That evil Randy selected a Canadian doctor solely on the basis of the shittiness of the American Hybrid Market and the glory of the Canadian Commie Market. He probably even thought he would get away with it.

Talking Points Memo nailed that damn hypocrite. He probably gets Canadian Bacon shipped down there to Bumfuct, KY, on the sly.
Funny he didn't choose a country with a purely private health system with zero public funding, what with them being the most efficient (the only measurable metric, I hear).
NEWS FLASH: Randy didn't "choose a country," he chose a doctor. Just the same as you and the rest of us would do, given the choice.

And he didn't choose a doctor that worked in a hospital with zero public funding.

News that messes up your fantasy world isn't "fake" chief.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 am
/shrug
Is that what happened here?

I have searched high and low for a real world example of a pure market economy. Since you are so much better informed, and clever and handsome to boot, maybe you've got the skinny on this mystical land where divine praxeology is made flesh here on Earth.
Black markets, me son.
Filling the gaps, spackling the failings, and puttying the gaping holes of other economic systems since the dawn of economies.
The longest running economic system in the history of mankind, with a global reach which encompasses humans everywhere.

There's your real world example.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 am

Ah, black markets, in general. I am sure you have some factual numbers on those that are a little more specific, being the facthound.

Now, the North Korean DVD black market... that generates more wealth than Hollyweird, a market that receives subsidies of all sorts, and has private profit, or a bit less?

Probably less, huh?
HAIL!

-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 am
Fife wrote:

And he didn't choose a doctor that worked in a hospital with zero public funding.

LOL, "chief."

:lol: :roll:

Your cheap a posteriori evolving goalposts "show me the facts" parlor tricks must really slay 'em down at the coffee house. I bet you haven't had to pay for a latte in years.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:38 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 am
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 am
Fife wrote:

LOL, "chief."

:lol: :roll:

Your cheap parlor tricks must really slay 'em down at the coffee house. I bet you haven't had to pay for a latte in years.
Yeah, but that is just the employee perks. I am just working this gig until the gub'ment subsidizes my performance art. It has been described as 'sexually aggressive.'

Fucking posers and the MacArthur foundation don't 'get' me.
HAIL!

-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 am

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 am
Ah, black markets, in general. I am sure you have some factual numbers on those that are a little more specific, being the facthound.

Now, the North Korean DVD black market... that generates more wealth than Hollyweird, a market that receives subsidies of all sorts, and has private profit, or a bit less?

Probably less, huh?
"I bet the NK black market for DVD's is smaller than Hollywoods legit economy!!!!"

Dude, if you just want to defend your ignorance with hilarious non-sequitirs go ahead. I don't get royalties for converting people over to the side of smart. I don't even get accolades. Stay as uninformed as you like, it costs me almost nothing (until election season).
/shrug

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:47 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 am
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 am

Probably less, huh?
"I bet the NK black market for DVD's is smaller than Hollywoods legit economy!!!!"

Dude, if you just want to defend your ignorance with hilarious non-sequitirs go ahead. I don't get royalties for converting people over to the side of smart. I don't even get accolades. Stay as uninformed as you like, it costs me almost nothing (until election season).
/shrug
Well, at least we can agree that legit markets generate more wealth than black ones, saviors of capitalism that they are.

I mean, illegal narcos and big pharma are probably pretty close, but I bet, if you really got into the nitty gritty, pharma wins that one too.

Ah well, you are always my favorite. Thanks for trying to ensmarten me, fools errand thought it may be.
HAIL!

-Hwen