Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:56 am

Opposing bullying and sexual harassment is hate speech against men?

Free speech is not just the right to call black men niggers and homosexuals faggots.

The double standards of Free Speech Warriors are there for all to see.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:56 am

Free speech is not just the right to call black men niggers and homosexuals faggots.

That's not what they are doing, Monty.

Invert the gender and tell me how it sounds.

"Women need to accept that they are inherently abusive and need to acknowledge their inborn traits of violence. Women need to hold other women accountable for rape, domestic violence, bullying, etc."

That's bigotry. While, yes, women are actually more abusive as a group than men where it comes to domestic violence, and girls certainly bully far more than boys do (we all went to high school, so that part is really amazing they would go on like we don't know this), it is not acceptable to declare that every individual woman is responsible for all the violence, rape, and bullying committing by other women.

We can talk about women as a group, and then those statistics become relevant. But we can't use that to demonize a random individual woman.

It's the same with men. The obnoxious part is that men as a group are the lesser offenders of things like bullying. Women do that in spades. They don't even stop either. Male bullies usually stop by their twenties. Women bullies carry on until they day they die.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:59 am
Gillette has got to be taking a beating on razors now since their primary age group, hipsters, wear beards. In fact, my bet is from their market studies, they’ve found the majority of people who buy razors now are women and pansies, so their ad campaign is just addressing reality.

They've been on a downside for several years I believe, especially with things like Harry's and other competitive brands. What do you expect when you think you can sell 8 cartridges for $16 and the competition can undercut that by probably 50% fairly easily. I don't recall when the mach3 came out, but then they had Fusion and I think patented "5-blades" (the stupidity of the patent system) so they got a decade of no competition... But once your patent runs out all bets are off. Something tells me going to a 7-blades razor isn't gonna be a big marketing win. :roll:
Last edited by Ph64 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am

Americans consider hateful speech to be a golden opportunity for ridicule and personal commercial exclusion.

EU far-right grovelers consider speech they hate to be a golden opportunity to give a free ride to the gulag.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:22 pm
Have any of you used Dollar Shave Club? Is it worth it?
Yes and yes. Even if you dont shave that often you can get 6 razors every other month and they will be there and you dont have to recycle razors. So worth it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:10 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:45 am
So to summarize, men who fight bullying and oppose sexual harassment are fags and the only people who use razors are women and pansies but toxic masculinity isn't a real thing?
Thanks for clearing that up MHF.
Your mothers must be so proud.
Doesnt want to preached to by a church but being preached too by a souless major multinational corporation, who they insist doesnt have any humanity or rights, is a ok. That golden pretzel deserves to be shoved up your ass.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 am
Montegriffo wrote:

That's not what they are doing, Monty.

Invert the gender and tell me how it sounds.

"Women need to accept that they are inherently abusive and need to acknowledge their inborn traits of violence. Women need to hold other women accountable for rape, domestic violence, bullying, etc."

That's bigotry. While, yes, women are actually more abusive as a group than men where it comes to domestic violence, and girls certainly bully far more than boys do (we all went to high school, so that part is really amazing they would go on like we don't know this), it is not acceptable to declare that every individual woman is responsible for all the violence, rape, and bullying committing by other women.

We can talk about women as a group, and then those statistics become relevant. But we can't use that to demonize a random individual woman.

It's the same with men. The obnoxious part is that men as a group are the lesser offenders of things like bullying. Women do that in spades. They don't even stop either. Male bullies usually stop by their twenties. Women bullies carry on until they day they die.
Claiming that this advert has nothing to do with razors and everything to do with virtue signalling is a valid argument.
Claiming that girls being bitchy is the same as boys beating up other boys and that women sexually harass more than men is bullshit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 am

It was in this very thread that the prodigal Mr. Apeman turned us on to the Merkur safety razor. https://martinhash.com/forums/viewtopic ... 262#p63262

I've had mine since about 2 weeks after that post, via Amazon prime. Best shave of my life, and I've tried them all going back to about 1980. It's still as fantastic as the day I got it, and I expect it to last the rest of my life. I urge all of you to take Ape's advice and Gillette will be nothing but a distant unpleasant memory.

All this razor needs is an engraving: "Bad Mother Fucker"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:17 am

Montegriffo wrote:

There is no double standard. No one is going to jail, no one is getting fined. Everybody is expressing their opinions and considering their free associations without government involvement. Just because you dont understand doesnt mean there is a double standard.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:20 am

YouTube: nobody can top our most-disliked ad in the history of YouTube.

Gillette: hold my soy latte.