:goteam: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BjornP

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by BjornP » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 am
BjornP wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:03 am
And I've always been entertained by fags who care more about appearances and virtue signalling to other fags, than buying a product simply because it's good. ;)
The problem is they aren’t they are overpriced shit.
Can't say I wouldn't mind it becoming cheaper, but since the parameter for "good" is "how my skin feels after a shave", then... it's good.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:56 am

BjornP wrote:
And I've always been entertained by fags who care more about appearances and virtue signalling to other fags, than buying a product simply because it's good. ;)
No - you buy, you feed the cancer.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:57 am

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:57 am
Lolz....

Everyone knows beards are a symbol of toxic masculinity.

Perhaps there is another motive behind this -

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/08/news/c ... index.html

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:07 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:56 am
BjornP wrote:
No - you buy, you feed the cancer.
Naaah, look at how much both cash-generating outrage their virtue signalling leads to, and just plain how much joy the memes ridiculing their ads bring to people? I think I might just buy extra razors just for that. I shall contribute both to the economy and to spreading joy. :pray:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:59 am

Gillette has got to be taking a beating on razors now since their primary age group, hipsters, wear beards. In fact, my bet is from their market studies, they’ve found the majority of people who buy razors now are women and pansies, so their ad campaign is just addressing reality.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:37 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:59 am
Gillette has got to be taking a beating on razors now since their primary age group, hipsters, wear beards. In fact, my bet is from their market studies, they’ve found the majority of people who buy razors now are women and pansies, so their ad campaign is just addressing reality.
In my experience, not really. Women seem to like razor blades with a large housing surrounding the blades. Which is why Gillette makes the Venus blade line specifically for women, and stuff like Fusion (which has minimal housing) for men.

Lady blades:

Men's blades:

I have tried to shave with one of those razors and it's not fun. I suppose it works for your legs really well, but I cannot imagine how to shave a pussy with it, given that there is this huge amount of plastic surrounding everything.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:45 am

So to summarize, men who fight bullying and oppose sexual harassment are fags and the only people who use razors are women and pansies but toxic masculinity isn't a real thing?
Thanks for clearing that up MHF.
Your mothers must be so proud.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:45 am
So to summarize, men who fight bullying and oppose sexual harassment are fags and the only people who use razors are women and pansies but toxic masculinity isn't a real thing?
Thanks for clearing that up MHF.
Your mothers must be so proud.
No, Kathy Newman. I oppose misandric bigotry and will not support a company that actively publishes hate speech against men. I have a long history of beating the ever fuck out of bullies and sexual harassers get the boot (though I never actually saw it happen if you don't count women sexually harassing men).

The kind of beta men that think this ad is okay are the very last men who can or would do a fucking thing about bullying.