Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:11 am

Great Analysis of Anderson Cooper on New Years Eve

Anderson Cooper Gets Trashed, Talks About Mom’s Lurid Sex Life On Live TV!
C
NN’s Anderson Cooper is one of the top fake news hacks in the game, but he has seen better days. He was drowning his sorrows live on the air yesterday as the new year commenced.

“Ah! Gaw! Ah! Aw! It’s like burning your lungs! Aw!” Cooper exclaimed as he shamelessly guzzled shots of Tequila. He seems to be very accustomed with sucking down repellent fluids!

The extremely homoerotic display can be seen in full here:(video at link)

After he was buzzing, the inebriated fop started blabbing about his skanky socialite mother’s lurid sex life. His mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, is a railroad heiress who was born into a life of incredible privilege, and her gash was equally privileged as it was ravaged by some Hollywood’s most esteemed wieners.

It is no surprise why Cooper turned out to be such a soulless degenerate. It is literally in his blood. He saw his mother’s nether regions getting flambeed on the regular by Vito Corleone as well as countless other pipe-layers of the 1960s and 70s. Cooper obviously decided at an early age that he wanted a piece of that hard, throbbing action.

The LGBT community is certainly not well-served by Cooper being the living embodiment of every stereotype against them!
https://theschpiel.com/culture/anderson ... n-live-tv/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:55 am

extremely homoerotic display? lol what

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:55 am
extremely homoerotic display? lol what
Well, it's Anderson Cooper, it's a logical inference.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm

He's a Californian. It's like telling a fish that it is wet.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm
He's a Californian. It's like telling a fish that it is wet.
:lol:
I can't wait for this New Years Eve broadcast ten years from now. You know they are going to have to keep topping the previous years. In a decade Anderson will be snorting coke and talking about how he get's plowed in the ass on a regular basis.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:48 pm

i guess i don't find the image of two fully-dressed presumably gay men on tv drinking booze at a new years party to be an extremely homoerotic display. a homo display perhaps, but extremely erotic? i think you guys are just seeing what you want to see

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:53 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:48 pm
i guess i don't find the image of two fully-dressed presumably gay men on tv drinking booze at a new years party to be an extremely homoerotic display. a homo display perhaps, but extremely erotic? i think you guys are just seeing what you want to see
I didn't write that piece, I just thought it was a fucking funny non-PC analysis of his unprofessional display on TV.

The thing is, this guy and CNN put this clown forward as a serious, professional, and he's on the air drinking...………. which I don't mind, but to talk about your mom getting dicked by multiple Hollywood elites is classless and tells us something about Anderson Cooper.

Alcohol is a great drug, precisely because it lowers inhibitions and you get to see true character.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:06 pm

no i agree, i think the new years specials they do are embarrassing and cringeworthy but i found the extremely homoerotic display line about that video to be unnecessarily negative, in addition to being inaccurate, which tinged the rest of the article for me. "he seems to be accustomed the sucking down repellent fluids!" i mean obviously he doesn't based on how badly he struggled the get those shots down

i didn't see him talk about his mother so i wasn't commenting on that

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:50 pm

I think you are just used to all the faggotry that surrounds you in California, not realizing how weird it looks to normal Americans.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:54 pm

i think youre making generalistic assumptions but hey what else is new at the DCF