Joe Rogan (JRE)

heydaralon

Re: Joe Rogan (JRE)

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm

I've never liked Corolla. To me he seems like one of those pre-SJW middlebrow SNL type lowest common denominator fucks. That being said, if he is against feminism and SJWism, then he is doing something good. Rogan is too much of a fuckboy to take seriously though. He tailors his beliefs to his audience. I remember his Todd Glass show where Glass openly said that he wishes he could be an authoritarian bully for progressivism and LGTBQ "rights", and Rogan enthusiastically agreed. This was between Rogan's Peterson shows btw. Little did Glass or his faggy little Rogan cronies know that this isn't a new aspiration, and that his progressivism by coercion tactics have been tried by Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin with nonexistent real world success. Then Joe tries to act all woke when Peterson tells him water is wet. I've heard he takes a cannaboid dildo and inserts it into his rectum before each show to remain limber and chill. Sativa is more of a body AIDS, while Indica gives you mental pozzing. Thanks Joe, you didn't interrupt the truly good thinkers you have on 1 out of every 100 shows you do too much with your asinine weed worship. Please talk less.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:28 pm

:ugeek:
Does Joe know any journslist that write about euro news like that RT chick maybe. It would be great to get maybe Tahibi or that Tribal writer to speak on the yellow jacket riots in france. Are they still going on really ? Are riots only on Saturday so they could work the other days.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:43 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm
I've never liked Corolla. To me he seems like one of those pre-SJW middlebrow SNL type lowest common denominator fucks. That being said, if he is against feminism and SJWism, then he is doing something good.
Carolla's all about meritocracy. He came from nothing, white trash, broken home, he made it on his own. He's a rarity. I dig Carolla.

Rogan is the Podcasting/YouTube version of Larry King. Everyone is able to talk to him like their old friends.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:46 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Fire dog. Lit.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm

currently one of my favorite moderate voices, pleasantly surprised to see him on JRE

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm
currently one of my favorite moderate voices, pleasantly surprised to see him on JRE

Not just politically moderate but actually correct in his research. It's how you understand the other whether you want to subvert them or get along with them.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Nuance!

I like that guy. He sounds like the adult in the room, watching over a daycare.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:33 am

Haidt is a very tame company man. An egghead.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:09 am

Choe Hogan is beyond help.