Re: Fake News

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:30 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:11 pm

To call out the Corporate Media with examples of their government directed propaganda is conspiracy theory.
A conspiracy theory isn't identifiable by its kernel of truth. That is what makes them so nefarious.
What a meaningless post.
Everyone is against you. You are the only person pilled to the truth. Take a fucking number and store it in your tinfoil hat.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:45 pm

A conspiracy theory isn't identifiable by its kernel of truth. That is what makes them so nefarious.
What a meaningless post.
Everyone is against you. You are the only person pilled to the truth. Take a fucking number and store it in your tinfoil hat.
No need to become the mean gay about it. I think you are intelligent enough to realize those sentences were functionally meaningless.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:51 pm

C'mon HM, you're smart enough to come up with clever lines like that, you know the examples I layed out are not a kernel of truth. The Conspiracy Theory was the Official Story presented by the Corporate Media. The kernel of truth was that Sam Bacile was a terrorist.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:48 pm

What a meaningless post.
No need to become the mean gay about it. I think you are intelligent enough to realize those sentences were functionally meaningless.
Either I am not as intelligent as you give me credit for (thank you, by the way), or you failed to grasp their meaning.

Real talk: I am the kind of person that will miss a genuine conspiracy because I give people the benefit of the doubt. (Liberal)

You strike me as the kind of person that imagines Zebras every time you hear hoof beats. (Lunatic :twisted: )
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Either I am not as intelligent as you give me credit for (thank you, by the way), or you failed to grasp their meaning.

Real talk: I am the kind of person that will miss a genuine conspiracy because I give people the benefit of the doubt. (Liberal)

You strike me as the kind of person that imagines Zebras every time you hear hoof beats. (Lunatic :twisted: )
Fact is, zebras are fucking dangerous.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:51 pm

C'mon HM, you're smart enough to come up with clever lines like that, you know the examples I layed out are not a kernel of truth. The Conspiracy Theory was the Official Story presented by the Corporate Media. The kernel of truth was that Sam Bacile was a terrorist.
I am turned off by your use of capital letters to create proper nouns like "Corporate Media" and the "Official Story."

We can get real granular on Sam Bacile or CAIR, but it will be pretty boring, since we are probably 90% on the same page. There is no end to the bullshit regarding Muslims and leftist cognitive dissonance.

But that doesn't invalidate journalism, writ-large, or vindicate source-free, attention seeking, click-bate e-blogging.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Fortunately, they are pretty fuckin rare, State-side, bruh.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:04 pm

So says the MSM.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:04 pm

So says the MSM.
You wanna die on that metaphor? ;)
HAIL!

-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:01 pm

But that doesn't invalidate journalism, writ-large, or vindicate source-free, attention seeking, click-bate e-blogging.
I Love the Use of Caps...…………… sorry bro, Embrace the Suck :D

We are pretty much in the same place. Journalists invalidate journalism, not me. Recent example, I got to watch Maddow, Cuomo and Blitzer all tell me how horrible it was the Americans might step out of a the Syrian war.

Trump has caused these journalists to reveal themselves as hateful, intolerant and duplicitious in a way we haven't seen before. Half of it is because they came out early and laughed at him and they don't want him to have the last laugh. The other half is that he represents a large majority of Americans who have not been represented by either the Dems or GOP, ie. the Uniparty.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience