Desmond is AMAZING

Fife

Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by Fife » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:43 pm

I wasn't referring to the children as persons. I meant the "Desmond Situation," just as you did.

Anyway, OK then. Honey Boo Boo's parents suck. What does that have to do with Desmond's parents, other than the What About This Shared Suckitude?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:49 pm

I figured drawing attention away from the cross-dressing that shocks the squares, and to the real moral problem, would be useful.

Whataboutism would be saying 'you aren't allowed to be upset with Desmond (the situation) unless you are equally shocked by the Boo Boo situation.' My argument was that people were confused about where the actual ethical problem sat; presented with a little irony and sarcasm, just for fun, since we are all friends here.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:54 pm

So destroying a boy's masculinity and ruining his psyche possibly for life is merely "upsetting the squares".

And you were befuddled about the use of the word degenerate a while back.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:54 pm
So destroying a boy's masculinity and ruining his psyche possibly for life is merely "upsetting the squares".

The boy might not have been all that masculine to begin with. Parading him about in drag creates a perverse incentive for him to continue doing something he might grow out of, but the problem is still the exploitation of the child, not the drag, which, when done by adults, is harmless enough. The same applies to child body building, which is equally sick, and encourages masculinity, and is no worse if it is done with a girl.

I don't think I am at all confused about the term degenerate.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm

The boy might not have been all that masculine to begin with. Parading him about in drag creates a perverse incentive for him to continue doing something he might grow out of, but the problem is still the exploitation of the child, not the drag, which, when done by adults, is harmless enough. The same applies to child body building, which is equally sick, and encourages masculinity, and is no worse if it is done with a girl.

What they did to him is child abuse. They even exposed him to pedophiles where he danced sexually as a woman and the homosexuals would throw money at him.

There is no way this boy will ever fully recover from what his parents and these pedos (including the media) have done to him. This will always be there. They utterly compromised his masculinity.

The only thing you people do is bolster the argument by some that pedos are the at the core of the liberal movement and power structures.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:07 pm

This really is just a new line that is being crossed. Down playing this is rather bewildering. I understand that there are many cases of child abuse but turning little boys into girls and parading them about in the media like a bacha bazi while being told this is healthy and liberating is a new low for our society. This does not represent our values.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:03 pm
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm

What they did to him is child abuse. They even exposed him to pedophiles where he danced sexually as a woman and the homosexuals would throw money at him.

There is no way this boy will ever fully recover from what his parents and these pedos (including the media) have done to him. This will always be there. They utterly compromised his masculinity.
This is (mostly) true, and wouldn't change based on the gender of the garb, or the sexual orientation of the pedophiles.

As to his masculinity being compromised, kid might be a super fey faggot, maybe no, it is hard to say, but the problem is that his masculinity, or lack thereof, is not being allowed to develop organically, and is subjected to the whims of his attention seeking parents.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:07 pm
This really is just a new line that is being crossed. Down playing this is rather bewildering. I understand that there are many cases of child abuse but turning little boys into girls and parading them about in the media like a bacha bazi while being told this is healthy and liberating is a new low for our society. This does not represent our values.
There is a part of this that is more disturbing, and it is the idea that by making a child do it, you are proving that it is 'natural,' which is inherently fallacious reasoning. However, the problem with this is that it creates an incentive for the parents to exploit their (likely) naturally fey, extroverted child.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:12 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
There is a part of this that is more disturbing, and it is the idea that by making a child do it, you are proving that it is 'natural,' which is inherently fallacious reasoning. However, the problem with this is that it creates an incentive for the parents to exploit their (likely) naturally fey, extroverted child.
That's really hard to say considering how drugged up these homosexual whores are keeping him. Let alone whatever the boys father is doing to him in his free time.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:35 pm
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:12 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
That's really hard to say considering how drugged up these homosexual whores are keeping him. Let alone whatever the boys father is doing to him in his free time.
My point is that it wouldn't be less evil if the whores and pedophiles were heterosexual. The frantic embrace of child pageantry that isn't cis-hetero-whatever is a case where a little actual whataboutism might be useful, since these are the same people that probably recognize the moral rot of your standard child pageants.
HAIL!

-Hwen