PartyOf5

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm
:roll:

Do you really think you degenerates have a leg to stand on with your moralizing. Both of you animals were just approving of children becoming transvestites.
Tell that to your god when he stands in judgement of you. At least I don't pretend to be Christian.
No, you pretend to be morally superior. You mistake being Christian with thinking you are perfect and better than others. If that is what you think then maybe you are Christian.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Do you really think you degenerates have a leg to stand on with your moralizing. Both of you animals were just approving of children becoming transvestites.
If you can find the post where I said that, I’ll eat my shoes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Not sure where I said that either.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Syphilis + athlete's foot. No, we dont want you to be patient zero for the new plague.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Ya know, clubby, when you actually have an argument or a point to make it is frequently insightful, and well informed on the minutia of our political process. When I see you have posted, I often open up the thread on the 5% chance it is one of those responses, and not just a tired retread of this shit-talking schtick.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 pm
jediuser598 wrote:

Tell that to your god when he stands in judgement of you. At least I don't pretend to be Christian.
No, you pretend to be morally superior. You mistake being Christian with thinking you are perfect and better than others. If that is what you think then maybe you are Christian.
Are you fucking stupid?

He's calling me a degenerate, I'm merely holding him to his own scripture, not mine. I don't think pre-marital sex is immoral at all, he does though, as does his religion.

He literally stated the modern liberal viewpoint on sex. To quote him:
There are women I bang from time to time that are just friends. No relationships so nothing to feel upset about. Once you graduate to divorcee, this becomes your life because you realize most women who are still single are unsuitable for relationships. They know this too (though it does not stop them from trying to entrap a beta provider type) and once you establish honesty about everybody's fucked up nature (including your own), you can have sexual relations without romantic relations.
Polyamory:
Fidelity and loyalty: Many polyamorists define fidelity not as sexual exclusivity, but as faithfulness to the promises and agreements made about a relationship. As a relational practice, polyamory sustains a vast variety of open relationship or multi-partner constellations, which can differ in definition and grades of intensity, closeness and commitment. For some, polyamory functions as an umbrella term for the multiple approaches of 'responsible non-monogamy'. A secret sexual relationship that violates those accords would be seen as a breach of fidelity. Polyamorists generally base definitions of commitment on considerations other than sexual exclusivity, e.g. "trust and honesty" or "growing old together".

Communication and negotiation: Because there is no "standard model" for polyamorous relationships, and reliance upon common expectations may not be realistic, polyamorists often advocate explicitly negotiating with all involved to establish the terms of their relationships, and often emphasize that this should be an ongoing process of honest communication and respect. Polyamorists will usually take a pragmatic approach to their relationships; many accept that sometimes they and their partners will make mistakes and fail to live up to these ideals, and that communication is important for repairing any breaches.

Trust, honesty, dignity, and respect: Most polyamorists emphasize respect, trust, and honesty for all partners. Ideally, a partner's partners are accepted as part of that person's life rather than merely tolerated, and usually a relationship that requires deception or a "don't ask don't tell" policy is seen as a less than ideal model.

Non-possessiveness: Many polyamorists view excessive restrictions on other deep relationships as less than desirable, as such restrictions can be used to replace trust with a framework of ownership and control. It is usually preferred or encouraged that a polyamorist strive to view their partners' other significant others (often referred to as metamours or OSOs) in terms of the gain to their partners' lives rather than a threat to their own (see compersion). Therefore, jealousy and possessiveness are generally viewed not so much as something to avoid or structure the relationships around, but as responses that should be explored, understood, and resolved within each individual, with compersion as a goal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory

DSL is a fucking liberal in denial.

It's hilarious.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:57 am

You just do not appreciate nuance and moderation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:54 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

I'm Morally Superior :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:54 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

I'm Morally Superior :D
Genetically Superior too. 6 foot 2, and well built...... my only problem is my penis keeps falling in the toilet bowl when I piss......... I piss standing up
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:04 pm

I just hate when I have to dry my dick off, every time I take a dump.

:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0