Weed legalization thread

C-Mag

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:22 am
I think you two are confusing hemp with cannabis.
Hemp is not a big cash crop for small growers. It's uses are things like paper, rope and textiles.
CBD Oil is classified under Hemp production, does not have THC. So, where Hemp production is legal, so is CBD Oil. As I understand it, totally different plant, and the two plants are not compatible in the same fields.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Hemp is not a big cash crop for small growers. It's uses are things like paper, rope and textiles.
CBD Oil is classified under Hemp production, does not have THC. So, where Hemp production is legal, so is CBD Oil. As I understand it, totally different plant, and the two plants are not compatible in the same fields.
Some nasty chemicals used to make the oil.
Strong solvents to dissolve it out of the plant.
You probably wouldn't want to be doing it yourself.
Hemp beer would be your best bet. Use it instead of hops for flavour. Hops are part of the cannabis family themselves so hemp works well.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Growing hemp, though..

It occurs to me that, if you want to grow cannabis in plain sight, you could just set a large field aside for hemp and chart out a cannabis area in the middle somewhere.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm
Growing hemp, though..

It occurs to me that, if you want to grow cannabis in plain sight, you could just set a large field aside for hemp and chart out a cannabis area in the middle somewhere.
And that's one reason the hemp industry has been illegal all this time.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:57 pm

The government is worried that if weed is legalized it will cause the smokers of it to provide rational peaceful and transcendent arguments that will cause voters to understand that they are being lied to by Republicans. Every weed smoker I have encountered exhibited a high level of empathy, creativity, and rational atheism that all shows the bankrupcy of religion and greed. It is the only thing I am aware of that causes self actualization and the beauty of it is that it is risk free and non addictive. It also has many medicinal benefits such as curing certain types of sarcoma.
Shikata ga nai

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:32 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Some nasty chemicals used to make the oil.
Strong solvents to dissolve it out of the plant.
You probably wouldn't want to be doing it yourself.
Hemp beer would be your best bet. Use it instead of hops for flavour. Hops are part of the cannabis family themselves so hemp works well.
Have you read any valid scientific medical / scientific research studies on the above allegations.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Growing hemp, though..

My understanding is that the two plants don't play well together, and that Hemp producers have to watch out for cannabis plants because they reduce production of Hemp quite a bit.

Funny damn thing is, I'm like the last guy you'd expect to be growing any of the this stuff. I've never even tried weed. I'm just attracted to potential legal income.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:09 pm
Growing hemp, though..

My understanding is that the two plants don't play well together, and that Hemp producers have to watch out for cannabis plants because they reduce production of Hemp quite a bit.

Funny damn thing is, I'm like the last guy you'd expect to be growing any of the this stuff. I've never even tried weed. I'm just attracted to potential legal income.
For some reason even though I don't *know* you really I can't imagine you growing weed. haha. Hemp is a useful sturdy product though. It can be legitimately used for things as varied as protein powder, rope, paper, to cloth.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:35 am

Weed is also useful for blowing your lid open, brother.

:obscene-smokingjoint:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:56 am

I daresay that we know each other better than most of the people in our lives do. :)

Merry Christmas, weirdos.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0