Feminism

Ph64

Re: Feminism

Post by Ph64 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:11 pm
“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

Ocasio-Cortez also lamented about how she can no longer “read and write for leisure” or do enough yoga since running for Congress.

“Before the campaign, I used to practice yoga 3-4x/week, eat nutritiously, read and write for leisure,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “As soon as everything kicked up, that all went out the window. I went from doing yoga and making wild rice and salmon dinners to eating fast food for dinner and falling asleep in my jeans and makeup.”
On January 3, Ocasio-Cortez will begin her freshman term in the House of Representatives.
It is doubtful that many Trump supporters will mind her taking plenty of “self-care” breaks when Congress is in session — especially during important votes. Feel free to sit things out as often as you want — yoga is important!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... en-begins/

She was just complaining about the nonexistent "gender pay gap" too. Wow.
Wow, who would have figured that to make more money your have to work more/harder and maybe give up some things in your life like leisure time?

Maybe she thought she should make just as much as a CongressMAN without doing the same work?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 am

O-C will be a Millionaire by the end of her first term in office, a stupid, talentless commie chick, who's only attributes are that she is down with SJW Communism...………………… Yay, US Congress is awesome :|
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Or she burns out fast, goes broke, and does the Penthouse spread, because no way is that chick going to ever opt for hard work.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:43 pm
Or she burns out fast, goes broke, and does the Penthouse spread, because no way is that chick going to ever opt for hard work.
She's never going to do any real work. She's a figurehead for Hate White Men. But she will be a Millionaire. She'll be let in on insider trading and her stock portfolio will go through the roof.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Sounds like leveraging one's meagre talents for profit.

Where's the problem?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Where's the problem?
Is that how you worked it?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Where's the problem?
Jesus dude, I wish. I have, so far, been tragically unable to turn either my half baked political philosophy or my nudity into cold hard cash. :x
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 pm
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Where's the problem?
Jesus dude, I wish. I have, so far, been tragically unable to turn either my half baked political philosophy or my nudity into cold hard cash. :x

Tough break, dude. Have you tried Costa Rica?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:43 pm

You made fun of Isaac Newton, an actual genius, in one thread despite not having his math abilities, and you also were posting cat pictures in threads where serious potentially life and death matters were discussed. The human part of me should feel bad that you have been unable to use your nude body to make money, but the moral part of me is actually happy that you are suffering. You reap what you sow, and you have repeatedly made a mockery of this forum with your boorish posts and childish jokes. Now you are left out in the cold winter of reality by yourself, and even I am forced to turn my back on you.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:13 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:43 pm

You made fun of Isaac Newton, an actual genius, in one thread despite not having his math abilities, and you also were posting cat pictures in threads where serious potentially life and death matters were discussed. The human part of me should feel bad that you have been unable to use your nude body to make money, but the moral part of me is actually happy that you are suffering. You reap what you sow, and you have repeatedly made a mockery of this forum with your boorish posts and childish jokes. Now you are left out in the cold winter of reality by yourself, and even I am forced to turn my back on you.
I remember poking fun at John Dee, but not Newton. It wouldn't surprise me though, since I often make fun of fucking nerds.
HAIL!

-Hwen