Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 am

Where it gets fucked is when people try to create relationships. There are women I bang from time to time that are just friends. No relationships so nothing to feel upset about. Once you graduate to divorcee, this becomes your life because you realize most women who are still single are unsuitable for relationships. They know this too (though it does not stop them from trying to entrap a beta provider type) and once you establish honesty about everybody's fucked up nature (including your own), you can have sexual relations without romantic relations.

It's not going to fulfill you at all, but you at least can scratch the itch without pretending to be somebody you are not.

The problem as far as I can see is that women's nature is not really geared towards committed monogamy. Women are very mercenary compared to us. basically, take the stereotypes our pozzed culture drills nonstop into your brain, especially via the television and film industries, and reverse it. Women are much more like the stereotypical male exploiter you see in the media than real men are. If you think about it from an evolutionary perspective you can readily see why.

What men should not ever do is make a relationship out of it or become a provider to women. Only virtuous/monogomous women deserve to be treated as ladies, and they all got married early on. A single woman in her late twenties and up is probably unsuitable for marriage, so a relationship is a risky prospect and you are likely sharing this woman whether you know it or not. Just do not give her anything she does not reciprocate and you at least retain her respect (and your self-respect).

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:24 am

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 am
Where it gets fucked is when people try to create relationships. There are women I bang from time to time that are just friends. No relationships so nothing to feel upset about. Once you graduate to divorcee, this becomes your life because you realize most women who are still single are unsuitable for relationships. They know this too (though it does not stop them from trying to entrap a beta provider type) and once you establish honesty about everybody's fucked up nature (including your own), you can have sexual relations without romantic relations.

It's not going to fulfill you at all, but you at least can scratch the itch without pretending to be somebody you are not.

The problem as far as I can see is that women's nature is not really geared towards committed monogamy. Women are very mercenary compared to us. basically, take the stereotypes our pozzed culture drills nonstop into your brain, especially via the television and film industries, and reverse it. Women are much more like the stereotypical male exploiter you see in the media than real men are. If you think about it from an evolutionary perspective you can readily see why.

What men should not ever do is make a relationship out of it or become a provider to women. Only virtuous/monogomous women deserve to be treated as ladies, and they all got married early on. A single woman in her late twenties and up is probably unsuitable for marriage, so a relationship is a risky prospect and you are likely sharing this woman whether you know it or not. Just do not give her anything she does not reciprocate and you at least retain her respect (and your self-respect).
Wait, how can you have sex outside of marriage? Aren't you Christian?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:58 am

StA has decided that shagging yoga mums is worth going to hell for.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:59 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:53 am
Wait, how can you have sex outside of marriage? Aren't you Christian?
Are you sure you want to go down that path again?

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:58 am
StA has decided that shagging yoga mums is worth going to hell for.
Dem leggings.
-Ben Johnson

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:36 pm

No guys. Just forget the Bible, and follow whatever your gut says. And tell everyone else that they’re going to hell.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm

:roll:

Do you really think you degenerates have a leg to stand on with your moralizing. Both of you animals were just approving of children becoming transvestites.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Do you really think you degenerates have a leg to stand on with your moralizing. Both of you animals were just approving of children becoming transvestites.
Tell that to your god when he stands in judgement of you. At least I don't pretend to be Christian.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:16 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:59 pm
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Tell that to your god when he stands in judgement of you. At least I don't pretend to be Christian.
Sure thing. When you find a woman my age not married and not a fucking dumpster fire get back to me. Meanwhile, try to work up an excuse for defending the sexual destruction of children.