Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

MilSpecs

Re: Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:27 pm

18.5 maternal childbirth deaths per 100,000. 100% female.
:royalty-queen:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:18 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:27 pm
+1
That's a good response. Doesn't crack the top Ten, but good response no less.
Made me think about comparisons between workplace deaths, childbirth, and auto fatalities

Death Rates per 100,000
Fishing = 99.8
Maternity = 18.5
Abortion = 1,960.0
Auto = 10.9

It's interesting to think about in perspective. We all have an awareness of the driving fatalities, we see the wrecked vehicles as we rubberneck in passing, we hear the reports. But of the given activities, it is the safest of all. The Fisherman is almost 10 more times likely to die at work after he drives there. Momes are almost twice as likely to die in childbirth as they are driving. But the stunning one is, actually getting born is like running a mortal gauntlet.

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/p ... lChart.pdf
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:49 am

Not a good response at all. Lots of illnesses happen only to men too. One could respond with prostate cancer deaths. No women die from prostate cancer. Derp.

The fact remains, the workplace deaths, and women's total apathy for that issue, cut straight to the heart of why feminism is such a fucking dumpster fire. That is a result of women's choices, not some inexorable effect of nature.Women can fish. They can cut trees. They choose not to do so. Yet they bitch and moan when women are not "equally reprrsented" in fields they perceive as high-status, even though that is mostly a product of their own choices and nature simply not producing as many qualified women compared to men as well.

The worst part about the workplace death rate is that women who are not really qualified to do anything but low-skill labor, including dangerous jobs, are simply shuffled over to welfare via all the programs to benefit women only. Why resort to risking your life in the forest when you can just get pregnant and use the state to force men to pay for all your shit?

Fuck feminism. Women need to shit or get off the pot. Either they are our equals or not. Those men dying out there cutting trees do not have the same choice. Their choice is between living out in the woods as a hobo or working out there as a lumberjack and at least having a home to return to (assuming there is no woman using the state to steal half or more of their paycheck)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Anywho.. I thought I would drop a white pill here for you guys.

We discussed the coming demographic winter before, how America has a below-replacement fertility rate, etc.

But consider the following: the total fertility rate includes normal Americans and pozzed Americans (liberals, libertarians, progressives, communists, feminists, etc). When you divide them up, as a professor at Syracuse did a few years back, it turns out that the actual story is a bit more optimistic. You see, "progressive" Americans have a fertility rate of about 0.1 children per womyn whereas conservative Americans have a fertility rate at replacement (2.1 per woman).

It turns out that, what looks like a great white die-off, is really just the end of liberalism (and of liberals and possibly whatever genetic defects cause liberalism).

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:43 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
what are the stats on the battlefield?
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:39 pm

We discussed the coming demographic winter before, how America has a below-replacement fertility rate, etc.

But consider the following: the total fertility rate includes normal Americans and pozzed Americans (liberals, libertarians, progressives, communists, feminists, etc). When you divide them up, as a professor at Syracuse did a few years back, it turns out that the actual story is a bit more optimistic. You see, "progressive" Americans have a fertility rate of about 0.1 children per womyn whereas conservative Americans have a fertility rate at replacement (2.1 per woman).

It turns out that, what looks like a great white die-off, is really just the end of liberalism (and of liberals and possibly whatever genetic defects cause liberalism).
Maybe, but they have a strong propaganda machine that indoctrinates kids from age 4 to 24
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:36 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Maybe, but they have a strong propaganda machine that indoctrinates kids from age 4 to 24

That is true, but my working hypothesis is that the Marxists will find most of the non-urban children less than fertile ground in the long term. I really do think, most of it anyway, is genetic and strongly linked to multi-generational urbanites.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:21 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:43 pm
MilSpecs wrote:
what are the stats on the battlefield?
All of them. Every birth is like riding into battle. The fathers here are better suited to explain it to you, since they usually help.
:royalty-queen:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:51 pm

The following comments are not trolling, just my own thoughts.

I frankly question the pain associated with child birth.
1. The female human body was designed to give birth.
2. Historically in fairly recent times, women would stop work, deliver a baby, go back to work all in the same day, maybe a couple hours.
3. From my experience with livestock, some females of species are just better physiologically suited for childbirth. I believe generally in Western culture child birth pain is exaggerated.
4. Males and Females in the 21st C are just softer and less resistent to pain.
5. Men will never experience childbirth, women know this. Throughout my life I see women wearing childbirth and the associated pain as a badge of honor. I don't want to take that away from them. But seriously is it as bad as getting shot or other trauma................ I seriously doubt that it is.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:15 am

Think locally, act locally.

Make Love, Not War.