Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:31 am
Obviously Star Trek is a ridiculous space fantasy disguised as science fiction. But just on their own relative merits between shows, nobody can seriously argue against the fact that Archer was technically the better character. Archer had more depth and complexity, and actually evolved throughout the seasons. The guy literally starts as a famous engineer captaining a ship designed only for exploration into a true military leader fighting a war, with all the changes therein.

All the other captains were just static placeholders so that the writers could push their political and social agendas.
I only watched about a half dozen of those episodes, may have to give it a look.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:19 am

Sisko is a very very weird actor. I think he has mental issues.

Archer was pretty damn good IMO. That show rocked.
Clearly you are just being racist. You just have a problem with black males shown in leadership roles.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Clearly you are just being racist. You just have a problem with black males shown in leadership roles.
Honestly I liked Sisko, he was the first real “captain” that got dirty...

It was interesting overall, and I don’t think he had mental issues, but it’s irrelevant.

If we ignore that Earth in that “world” for all the series combined never would be possible. Especially with how all others had a wealth system in place.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Fife wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:30 am
Redcorn power

Fauxcahontus speak with forked tongue no more. White Squaw burries hatchet, seeks no more wampum under Cherokee tepee.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/elizabeth ... -of-color/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Honestly I liked Sisko, he was the first real “captain” that got dirty...

It was interesting overall, and I don’t think he had mental issues, but it’s irrelevant.

If we ignore that Earth in that “world” for all the series combined never would be possible. Especially with how all others had a wealth system in place.
You can't pick Picard because he was a Commie that relied on a Robot and listened to Social Worker.

Sisko is strong leader who's not afraid to get dirty and work. Again and again you see a leader who puts himself out front, leading by example.

From the start Sisko shows that not everything is rainbow unicorn farts in the federation. His wife is killed, he raises a son alone, while greiving he's on the ground floor of design of the Defiant, then posted out on the frontier. His posting doesn't give him a brand new flag ship that out runs and guns everything in the quadrant. No, he's gets an aging, have destroyed space station once used as a concentration camp and the mission to protect the Bajorian system and turn the station into a galactic trade center.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 am

In this edition of Get Woke, Go Broke is the Boy Scouts...…. who have now filed for bankruptcy
https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/boy-scout ... ankruptcy/
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 pm
Fauxcahontus speak with forked tongue no more. White Squaw burries hatchet, seeks no more wampum under Cherokee tepee.

"Elizabeth Warren: ‘I’m Not A Person of Color’"

As if anyone was confused on that point. Oh, wait. Democrats. I forgot. She should have said "I no longer self-identify as a person of color", because she clearly never was one. But progressives have that whole "Reality is subjective, and you should be recognized as any race/species/gender/construct that you decide, and the rest of us should have to play along" thing going on.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Their dugout looks empty going into 2020.

Anybody the MSM dares to promote as the next big candidate will get destroyed by Trump.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 pm

"Elizabeth Warren: ‘I’m Not A Person of Color’"

As if anyone was confused on that point. Oh, wait. Democrats. I forgot. She should have said "I no longer self-identify as a person of color", because she clearly never was one. But progressives have that whole "Reality is subjective, and you should be recognized as any race/species/gender/construct that you decide, and the rest of us should have to play along" thing going on.
The press used a global super tanker full of ink, and two-thirds of the national GDP defending her cultural appropriation...…………… what will they say now. Nothing, they will pretend like it didn't happen.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 pm
Their dugout looks empty going into 2020.

Anybody the MSM dares to promote as the next big candidate will get destroyed by Trump.
They still have Hillary, and she still wants it.
PLATA O PLOMO