Civil War Doomsday Clock

Platypus

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 am
Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am
I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning, up to page 40 right now. I must admit I’m really enjoying watching you all turn on grumpycatface, he was one of the meanest motherfuckers to me in my opening thread on DCF.

Regarding that girl getting clubbed in the face. Is hitting girls always wrong or are there exceptions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... ntiFA.html
Meh, you should have seen my opening thread.
I simply asked why cases of mass shootings in Canada were so much less frequent than they are in the US.
It degenerated into Grumpy and me getting called supporters of rapists and ended up with me being called a paedophile by half a dozen posters.
I was continuously called that until the DCF shut down and the label followed me here to the MHF where at least two posters still use it, one of them continuously.
So unless GCF spent 3 years calling you a child fucker you can sod off with your sob story about him being mean to you. No one has put up with as much abuse as Grumps and myself over the years.
Unfortunately trial by fire is how this forum operates and love it or hate it that is how it is.
edit for accuracy- I think my first thread was about the longbow but the Canada thread was my first in a political section.
I too just asked a question. They didn’t like it very much and it turned into a 700+ page monster within two or three days, mostly filed with insults. They were mean but in a funny kinda way. They mostly called me dumb, crazy, conspiracy theorist. One name they called me I actually really liked and been using it ever since myself...asshat.

Sooo, you win! They are meaner to you!

Did you ever get your question answered, at least?

Platypus

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 am
Platypus wrote:
I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning, up to page 40 right now. I must admit I’m really enjoying watching you all turn on grumpycatface, he was one of the meanest motherfuckers to me in my opening thread on DCF.

Regarding that girl getting clubbed in the face. Is hitting girls always wrong or are there exceptions?

??? Don’t remember, but I usually just do a :text-welcomewave:
Trust me, you were a total dick. I’m enjoying seeing them roast you.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 am
Platypus wrote:

Meh, you should have seen my opening thread.
I simply asked why cases of mass shootings in Canada were so much less frequent than they are in the US.
It degenerated into Grumpy and me getting called supporters of rapists and ended up with me being called a paedophile by half a dozen posters.
I was continuously called that until the DCF shut down and the label followed me here to the MHF where at least two posters still use it, one of them continuously.
So unless GCF spent 3 years calling you a child fucker you can sod off with your sob story about him being mean to you. No one has put up with as much abuse as Grumps and myself over the years.
Unfortunately trial by fire is how this forum operates and love it or hate it that is how it is.
edit for accuracy- I think my first thread was about the longbow but the Canada thread was my first in a political section.
I too just asked a question. They didn’t like it very much and it turned into a 700+ page monster within two or three days, mostly filed with insults. They were mean but in a funny kinda way. They mostly called me dumb, crazy, conspiracy theorist. One name they called me I actually really liked and been using it ever since myself...asshat.

Sooo, you win! They are meaner to you!

Did you ever get your question answered, at least?
Not really, like any thread on guns, it degenerated really fast.
I think Capps eventually tried to answer it but I can't really remember what he said now and my therapist just tells me to suppress all the bad memories of that thread.

What was your question?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Platypus

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Canada has something like 1/10th of US population. I think that might have something to do with it.

I asked if Dan knows about WTC7. Dan himself answered it on page approximately 650 and then on Joe Rogan podcast.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:39 pm

California wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 am

This is debauchery. This is child abuse. This is child exploitation. This is what our culture has to end. This is not ok
All of it is not OK. It's not OK to have a child perform like that, or to bring them to watch drug addicts enact violent assaults, or to quasi-strip clubs to eat. None of it is OK, but we have irresponsible children trying to raise children for a couple of generations now.
:royalty-queen:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Canada has something like 1/10th of US population. I think that might have something to do with it.

I asked if Dan knows about WTC7. Dan himself answered it on page approximately 650 and then on Joe Rogan podcast.
Not sure that answers it satisfactorily...
...but honestly, I don't want to start that tired old debate again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:21 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:25 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:34 am
I posted a story a while ago, about a mom transition their 6 year old against the wished of the divorced father, and the court told dad to STFU or go to jail.

I really don't know what I'd do in that situation. Truly.
Being a father I know what I would do. If the last resort prior to my 6 year-old son getting his penis cut off is taking my child and running, then I'm taking my child and running. Once the child is 18 then they are free to do what they wish. At 6 that is abuse.
But that means you got to play it cool in front of the judge.
One "fuck that" outburst in court and they lock you in the slammer to the chop goes down.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:44 pm
Platypus wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

You realize they count suicides as homicides in those stats, as well as defensive gun uses, right?

The actual gun crime rate in the US is very low, and mostly concentrated in black and Hispanic communities.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 am
Platypus wrote:

??? Don’t remember, but I usually just do a :text-welcomewave:
Trust me, you were a total dick. I’m enjoying seeing them roast you.
Meh. Enjoy yourself. :) I always get mine in the end.

Verbal judo has become something of a specialty of mine, despite the target often missing the point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:44 pm
Platypus wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Then don't, because statistics are not the same from country to country because of the definition is different between each...
#NotOneRedCent