Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:41 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:18 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am
Unfortunately, a market loss of 90% as predicted by the article is probably what it takes to bring some sanity back to the country. But it's dangerous. While you'd hope that we'd stop spending money on stupid shit and concentrate on righting our ship it would be prime territory for Filthy Collectivists to roll in and sell rainbow farts from unicorns.
How much of a percentage did the stock market lose at its worst in the 1930s? I think real inflation has been a thing for quite sometime but I also think cyclical recessions are part of our mixed economy. Lets hope its not the biggest one yet next time. I'm no burn it down type. There's too much I still value in my Homeland and there's too much risk involved in that type of social/economic crises. Unless you've lived through the 1930s I don't think anyone can really even imagine how difficult it was for many many people here in the U.S.

And who did real well politically then...well people like Huey Long (dangerous mofo).
You can rest assured that each crash will be the “biggest yet” until the last one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:45 pm

What?
Is it time for the GCF cataclysmic financial meltdown prediction again?
A whole week couldn't have passed already.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:45 pm
What?
Is it time for the GCF cataclysmic financial meltdown prediction again?
A whole week couldn't have passed already.
:think:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Has time caught up with the broken clock
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Platypus

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am

I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning, up to page 40 right now. I must admit I’m really enjoying watching you all turn on grumpycatface, he was one of the meanest motherfuckers to me in my opening thread on DCF.

Regarding that girl getting clubbed in the face. Is hitting girls always wrong or are there exceptions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... ntiFA.html

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am

it was ClubGop that clubbed her in the face. That's why we call him "clubby." To be fair, he warned her against wearing that MAGA hat but she did anyway. Its what set him off, and he kind of had a point. I don't like that hat either because its a symbol of racism.
Shikata ga nai

Platypus

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:19 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am
it was ClubGop that clubbed her in the face. That's why we call him "clubby." To be fair, he warned her against wearing that MAGA hat but she did anyway. Its what set him off, and he kind of had a point. I don't like that hat either because its a symbol of racism.
MAGA is symbol of racism? Hahahha you people lost your damn minds!

What about the antifa girl? Did she deserve that?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 am

That was assault what they did to her. She was peacefully protesting. The antifa people have not had a single recorded incidence of violence. Its a religion of peace btw.
Shikata ga nai

Platypus

Post by Platypus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 am

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 am
That was assault what they did to her. She was peacefully protesting. The antifa people have not had a single recorded incidence of violence. Its a religion of peace btw.

Lol. My sentiments exactly.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:49 am

So - no comments about what happens if the GOP cucksover and lets the Donald get impeached?

That happens without any credible resistance - I will never vote R again - ever.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:52 am

Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am
I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning, up to page 40 right now. I must admit I’m really enjoying watching you all turn on grumpycatface, he was one of the meanest motherfuckers to me in my opening thread on DCF.

Regarding that girl getting clubbed in the face. Is hitting girls always wrong or are there exceptions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... ntiFA.html
If the bitch is hitting people in the head with wine bottles and throwing m80s in people faces, then knock her the fuck out before somebody gets seriously injured or killed. Alt-Height did nothing wrong there. Hence why the police did fuck all about it. They refuse to hold Antifa accountable for anything, even when Antifa caused death as they did in Charlottesville. They can't exactly prosecute a guy for stopping a person trying to inflict bodily harm with deadly weapons on innocent demonstrators either. That doesn't stop the lying media from pretending like she is a victim, however, and lots of blue-pilled cunts probably still believe she was the victim-hero of the day.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.