Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:13 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 pm
I personally don't give a fuck about his affairs....just like I didn't give a fuck about Clinton's (until he lied about it)....If the Donald lied - then he should go down.

I hope he goes down - then maybe the non-Marxists will finally realize that Marxists don't play by the rules....and that they should not play by the rules anymore.
hey dude i'm confused, who were the marxists when clinton was impeached, and what rules were they playing by at the time? this trump investigation seems to be a repeat of the clinton affair, more or less, so it's the marxists that are copying the non-marxist's ruleset, no?
Bogus Impeachment proceedings do not mean Marxist...but it is presently being used by insidious Marxists....You don't think the DNC has been taken over by Marxists? Or that the GOP is run by Globalists?
i know what marxist means more or less, but it isn't really in my vocabulary so i lean more towards calling them authoritarian or establishment politicians i guess. i think both wings of party leadership play dirty politics, democrats have obscenely ramped it up in response to trump but republicans ramped it up against obama too, and i supported them in those efforts so i'm stuck inbetween supporting trump over hillary in a must-pick two-way race, but opposing trump on a multitude of issues, his degenerate lifestyle being one of them. then again i'd probably live a degenerate lifestyle if i was on his level too. still don't support him on the debt or foreign entanglements or his god-awful spelling on twitter ("smocking gun" earlier today)

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:50 pm

@DB you don't think christian conservative types have sacrificed part of their morals in support of a playboy real estate and television tycoon? that seems to be what this thread is about

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:50 pm
@DB you don't think christian conservative types have sacrificed part of their morals in support of a playboy real estate and television tycoon? that seems to be what this thread is about
No.
Maybe you can explain it to me.
A conservtive christian man sees Hillary and Trump running for president.
He votes Trump.

Where were his morals sacrificed?
That's just a bunch leftist bullshit that distills down to "Christian guy voted for an adulterer therefore he's not all that Christian, is he?!?!? HERPA DERP!"

... which is stupid when it's coming from the mouths of a self-interested atheist twats who have no moral accomplishments of their own, but never ceases to revel in the defeats of others.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:56 pm

pineapplemike wrote:

So we should have instead voted for a hateful criminal who regularly attended Satanic spirit cooking gatherings?

I am really trying to process the liberal strategy here. Maybe you can help.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Don't need to believe in God to have morals.
In fact, the opposite is often the case. Ask a Catholic choir boy.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:07 pm

The Moral Christian Man is Attacked On All Fronts By Someone He Voted For.

and will probably vote for again in 2020

Heart wrenching stuff guys
Heart wrenching.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:04 pm
That's the retarded argument you all parrot.
Zealotry for the sake of zealotry.
"I'm moral as fuck without religion. Which is why I fill my days venting hatred over religion, families, genders, borders, holidays, white people, productive citizens, employers, and police. "
:lol:

Churches, Mosques, and Synagogues regularly fill their worship centers with billions of people every week. People who take time out of their day to contemplate eternity, humanity, and the individual's responsibility to a greater good. How many people a week does the Monte Morality Center draw?
Zero.

But you're moral as fuck, by your own estimation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fuck outta here . . .
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:04 pm
That's the retarded argument you all parrot.
Zealotry for the sake of zealotry.
"I'm moral as fuck without religion. Which is why I fill my days venting hatred over religion, families, genders, borders, holidays, white people, productive citizens, employers, and police. "
:lol:

Churches, Mosques, and Synagogues regularly fill their worship centers with billions of people every week. People who take time out of their day to contemplate eternity, humanity, and the individual's responsibility to a greater good. How many people a week does the Monte Morality Center draw?
Zero.

But you're moral as fuck, by your own estimation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fuck outta here . . .
Don't know which strawman to debunk first.
Fuck it I'm a lazy bum I won't even bother...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:13 pm

The Monte Morality Center is the Welfare Office. He goes there every week with the Greeks, and for taxpayer funded trauma counseling over how to mentally cope with leaving the EU.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
No.
Maybe you can explain it to me.
A conservtive christian man sees Hillary and Trump running for president.
He votes Trump.

Where were his morals sacrificed?
That's just a bunch leftist bullshit that distills down to "Christian guy voted for an adulterer therefore he's not all that Christian, is he?!?!? HERPA DERP!"

... which is stupid when it's coming from the mouths of a self-interested atheist twats who have no moral accomplishments of their own, but never ceases to revel in the defeats of others.
How about when he was running against a down wanna-be preachers praying their way across the primary states, and “bringing back Christian values”?

You stuck your head into the wrong hole there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0