"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

pineapplemike

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:06 pm

this is too weak to impeach him, maybe i'm wrong but the last half-dozen presidents all armed and funded terrorists, right? now i'm supposed to be upset at a campaign finance violation? i don't defend it and if he's guilty then he's guilty, fine him or something but the impeachment discussions are silly, imo

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:07 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm

What do you mean by equal justice, just so our terms are clear.
:doh:

OK, this is your thread. I don't want to degrade your thesis by parsing legal definitions.

You tell me what your point is for starting this thread? Do you have an argument to make ?
C-mag, why are you always so respectful to me? Not sure what I've done to deserve it, lol. I mean, props on being a super civil dude, but MHF is a sea of thieves.
I'm nice, I'm nice, I'm really nice...…………………………… until it's time to not be nice. It's not that time.

Actually, I try to listen to all POVs, particularly ones I disagree with. It's very smart tactically and I generally want to understand people and their motivations. In military Civil Affairs and Psyops, it's called collecting Atmospherics. Almost everyone will and desperately wants to tell you about who they are and what they think. I just let them and encourage it.

In the end, this shit is cheap entertainment, and maybe gain a little new knowledge along the way. Real life is too important to get amped up over shit posting. Since I joined DCF in '07, I've actually only gotten really pissed a couple times. It's just not worth it.

So, in this thread I just want to know if you want to push for a more moral society, or you are just looking for a way troll the MAGA crowd...…………………………………. You've given your answer, I think
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:16 pm
Hey Conservatives, how about those family values? Sanctity of marriage?

Who on here is pushing for government legislation of those issues? If you're going to shit post - at least have some good ammunition.

I personally don't give a fuck about his affairs....just like I didn't give a fuck about Clinton's (until he lied about it)....If the Donald lied - then he should go down.

I hope he goes down - then maybe the non-Marxists will finally realize that Marxists don't play by the rules....and that they should not play by the rules anymore.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:41 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Orange Man Bad
The sun came out and it was a good day.
Do you believe in one standard for all in government, equal justice under the law ?

Why do you play by the rules Carl? You're doomed to loose.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:07 pm
jediuser598 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm

:doh:

OK, this is your thread. I don't want to degrade your thesis by parsing legal definitions.

You tell me what your point is for starting this thread? Do you have an argument to make ?
C-mag, why are you always so respectful to me? Not sure what I've done to deserve it, lol. I mean, props on being a super civil dude, but MHF is a sea of thieves.
I'm nice, I'm nice, I'm really nice...…………………………… until it's time to not be nice. It's not that time.

Actually, I try to listen to all POVs, particularly ones I disagree with. It's very smart tactically and I generally want to understand people and their motivations. In military Civil Affairs and Psyops, it's called collecting Atmospherics. Almost everyone will and desperately wants to tell you about who they are and what they think. I just let them and encourage it.

In the end, this shit is cheap entertainment, and maybe gain a little new knowledge along the way. Real life is too important to get amped up over shit posting. Since I joined DCF in '07, I've actually only gotten really pissed a couple times. It's just not worth it.

So, in this thread I just want to know if you want to push for a more moral society, or you are just looking for a way troll the MAGA crowd...…………………………………. You've given your answer, I think
You ain't wrong about that, you just listen and prod a little and people will tell you their whole life story. It is nice to listen some times though, get those different perspectives.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:25 pm
Orange Man Bad
Do you believe in one standard for all in government, equal justice under the law ?
I believe that if I get caught paying off a hooker, I’ll go to jail.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm
C-Mag wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:

Not in NV.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

At first I thought "compersion" was a typo, it's not. It's a new word, and here is an article about it:
I vividly remember the first time I felt it. My husband and I were in the backyard, lazing in the sun, sipping drinks as he described the previous evening. As he talked, his face looked brighter, his eyes clearer. In a flash of déjà vu, I remembered that same vibrant and enraptured look from 25 years earlier, when we first met. It was a sudden reemergence of his vitality that I hadn't fully seen in our domestic nest for many years. But now, in his detailed (and scintillating) descriptions, that fire in his eyes was beaming.

"Baby," I told him genuinely, "I am so happy for you!"

What brought on these feelings of joy in both of us? To be honest, he'd just had sex -- with another woman. And, yep, I was stoked for him.

There's actually a word for the joyful feeling that a polyamorous person has when his or her lover or spouse walks through the door after spending the afternoon making love to his or her new girlfriend or boyfriend: compersion. Compersion is such a novel concept that you won't even find the word in the dictionary (unless you look in the Urban dictionary).

Feeling all warm and gooey because your spouse had a great time banging someone else is not something we're socialized to feel. We can be thrilled for our partner if they get a raise or promotion or receive some kind of unexpected windfall, but why can't we be happy for our partners who find joy in bed with someone else?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/compersi ... _b_6803868
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm
Why do you play by the rules Carl? You're doomed to loose.
I play by my own rules, what does winning on an internet forum even mean ?

No one learns anything from 10 pages of cheap backbiting and mud slinging, and it quickly becomes less than entertaining. Once the discussion becomes unproductive and the various parties views are locked, I usually step out. It's a waste of time.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:45 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Can't pay for sex outside of Vegas, but you can pay for people to not disclose a consensual relationship. ;)

Hey, at least he uses high price whores, and pays them their asking price. Look at Bill, he just uses skanks and then throws them to the curb.
PLATA O PLOMO