Feminism

C-Mag

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm

It's hard to say where sex robots will be in 50 years or how widespread use will be.

I know right now men rapidly changing how they engage women. Particularly in Legal and Financial Exposure.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 am

Clever girl.
A FEMALE-RUN company offering one of the UK's first sex doll rental services says business is blowing up, and with a set of customers you might not expect.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7491764/u ... -by-women/

Sex Doll Official's 20 models are currently all booked out and rentals are increasing each week to customers from "all walks of life".

The salacious start-up also offers custom sex dolls for those with deeper pockets.

Staff are given photographs and must-have measurements from which they say they can even craft a near perfect likeness.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm
It's hard to say where sex robots will be in 50 years or how widespread use will be.

I know right now men rapidly changing how they engage women. Particularly in Legal and Financial Exposure.
History will remember the MeToo witch hunt as a major turning point towards women's ruin.

I am seriously wondering if we should just start importing as many single women from Latin America as possible to replace white women at this point. If our "future is brown", then let's make the most of it. Hispanic women seem to prefer white guys and, while they can be high energy partners, they still like traditional gender roles. Brazilian women especially.

I think white women in general are going to be seriously unhappy within about twenty years. They aren't worth it and most cannot really compete without affirmative action, double standards, and massive wealth transfers from men by the state.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 am
Clever girl.
A FEMALE-RUN company offering one of the UK's first sex doll rental services says business is blowing up, and with a set of customers you might not expect.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7491764/u ... -by-women/

Sex Doll Official's 20 models are currently all booked out and rentals are increasing each week to customers from "all walks of life".

The salacious start-up also offers custom sex dolls for those with deeper pockets.

Staff are given photographs and must-have measurements from which they say they can even craft a near perfect likeness.

Rental service?
Eww, takes sloppy seconds to whole new depths.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:52 pm

House of Cards just lost me - the scene where the Cabinet is all Female - how fucking progressive....

all male cabinet would have been sexists....but all female is acceptable....fuck this double standard....

Show can now be summarized as MEN BAD - WOMEN GOOD.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:21 am

Typical experience. I would also add that, when you attempt to treat women as equals, the indoctrinated will accuse you of hating them. It seems like they (including many on this forum) want to maintain the illusion that women are our equals in all things while not actually behaving if that were true. If you dispel the illusion, lots of people get rather upset.

The women seem invested in pretending as though they are equals of men in all things, and the men seem invested in maintaining the pseudo-chivalry that arose in the past hundred years or so. Now, instead of rushing to protect women from physical danger (an act that dispels the notion that women are the physical equals of men) they rush to protect women's feelings from this illusion's banishment by "misoginists" and their hate facts. The sad result is the very real debasement of women as nothing more than adult children by such men.

The whole thing sucks in cases like this because she seems so sweet and who wants to make her cry, right? She is not some maladapted, militant feminist one really wants to confront with some basic facts to dispel the institutional conditioning. So how do you go about it?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:04 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm

History will remember the MeToo witch hunt as a major turning point towards women's ruin.

I am seriously wondering if we should just start importing as many single women from Latin America as possible to replace white women at this point. If our "future is brown", then let's make the most of it. Hispanic women seem to prefer white guys and, while they can be high energy partners, they still like traditional gender roles. Brazilian women especially.

I think white women in general are going to be seriously unhappy within about twenty years. They aren't worth it and most cannot really compete without affirmative action, double standards, and massive wealth transfers from men by the state.
Hispanic women are pretty hot, particularly in the ass region, but they get fat and ugly quick. Try finding a spanish chick over 30 who weighs less than 300 pounds. Seriously, its not easy man. But they do have some nice asses about them.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:11 pm

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

Ocasio-Cortez also lamented about how she can no longer “read and write for leisure” or do enough yoga since running for Congress.

“Before the campaign, I used to practice yoga 3-4x/week, eat nutritiously, read and write for leisure,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “As soon as everything kicked up, that all went out the window. I went from doing yoga and making wild rice and salmon dinners to eating fast food for dinner and falling asleep in my jeans and makeup.”
On January 3, Ocasio-Cortez will begin her freshman term in the House of Representatives.
It is doubtful that many Trump supporters will mind her taking plenty of “self-care” breaks when Congress is in session — especially during important votes. Feel free to sit things out as often as you want — yoga is important!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... en-begins/

She was just complaining about the nonexistent "gender pay gap" too. Wow.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:01 pm

this is a beaut'
Planned Parenthood denied women maternity leave

Conservatives should just stop trying to top liberals when it comes to sexism because the communists are just too good at discrimination.

The New York Times reported that based on legal documents and women it interviewed, Planned Parenthood will not hire or promote pregnant women, and won't give women maternity leave.
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/12/ ... women.html
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Do you think Planned Parenthood just hates babies ?
PLATA O PLOMO