Gail #2
Hilary (who has a black husband)
Tiffany
Stephanie
Jennifer
Juniper
Rachel
Alison (with her California MJ biz)

Is it simply a coincidence that the demographic in control of the Democratic Party, the demographic comprising the lion's share of SJWs, is the same demographic calling the cops on every black person they see?

Physician heal thyself.

SJW's are projecting their demons on society, man. I'm telling you.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:58 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:44 am

SJW's are projecting their demons on society, man. I'm telling you.
North Wakanda Higher Institute of Technology and Education (NoWHITE) Ph.D. graduate :lol:

It's in the Dem/Lefty playbook on Chapter 2, right after 'How to get Dead People to Vote' and right before 'Skimming from Tax Coffers and You'.

Look how the Dems who have the worst history of racism in the country has gotten 80% of the country to think that the Party of Lincoln are the real racists.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:01 am

Case in point:

Obama says America has a "great smugness", and that identity politics started with Founding fathers.

Obama thinks we're smug.
Liberal white women think we're racist.
My friend living with the cat-killing psychopath thinks I need to watch out for crazy women.

I'm telling you, when people start handing out advice or preaching from their podium, ask yourself "Do I need this advice, or do they?".
You'll be surprised.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 am

No one heard of Social Justice before Obama. This is his Legacy.

Social Justice is purely about punishing others, it's about vengeance in the present, for perceived wrongs of the past.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 am

Social Justice is purely about punishing others, it's about vengeance in the present, for perceived wrongs of the past.
It's about disrupting the present social structure of the US in order to foster a climate where collectivism can take over.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 am

Its very weird that you bring this up Carlus. You have been on this Earth far longer than me, but I read that "political correctness" kind of took off in the 90's, with fights over what you can and can't say, word definitions being changed, and policing those who are percieved as offensive. In the 70's you had some activism like Brando with the academy award and Indians. Then of course the race riots and protests of the 1960's. Now a lot these leftist activists who were alive during these original protests are not radical enough so they are being purged from academia, politics, entertainment etc. To me, this whole movement can trace much of its ideology to the 60's (maybe a bit before then even) with cultural conflict alternating between ascendent conservatism. Its kind of like the same thing, then it goes dormant for a decade or so, then resurges. This is the latest resurgence. I think when I really started to notice this shit spreading everywhere was some time in Obama's second term. It has sort of peaked with 2016. I don't know if Obama started it, or if he just sort of rode the wave so to speak.
Shikata ga nai

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:46 am

Well ... Obama's point with the "identity politics" starting with the Founding Fathers thing was based on the 3/5ths compromise.

Which, to be fair, is correct. Yet no one ever asks Obama why he thought repeating the failed and destructive politics of 1787, ones which led to our bloodiest war, was a good idea in 2009-2017.

"Yeah, sure, I'm reviving and promoting the same political games that led to the Civil War ... BUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS DID IT FIRST!"
Derp, derp, derp.
:doh:

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Its difficult to articulate a good response to Obama calling people "smug" through all my laughing....

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:42 pm

Notice that he waited until after the midterm elections to say this crap.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:45 pm

I thought he was moving to New Zealand or something.