BREAKING NEWS

AverageJoe

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:42 pm

BREAKING: Avenatti Arrested For Felony Domestic Violence Against Ex-Wife, Report Says

Law enforcement officials have reportedly arrested attorney Michael Avenatti for felony domestic violence after his estranged wife filed a police report Tuesday over an incident that left her face "swollen and bruised."

Sources told TMZ that "the alleged incident occurred Tuesday, but there was a confrontation Wednesday between the two at an exclusive apartment building in the Century City area of L.A."

The woman reportedly ran out of the apartment building today, screaming on her cell phone, "I can't believe you did this to me. I'm going to get a restraining order against you."

"We're told security brought her inside the building, took her upstairs and Michael showed up 5 minutes later, running into the building," TMZ reported.

Avenatti later repeatedly screamed, "She hit me first," adding, "This is bulls***, this is f***ing bulls***."

The Hollywood Reporter confirmed with a Los Angeles police spokesman that Avenatti was arrested for felony domestic violence.

This is a breaking news story, refresh the page for updates.
Mr. #MeToo gets busted for beating his wife.

Shocking I tell ya, just shocking. :roll:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:45 pm

President Michael Avenatti? Never say never!
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Thu July 5, 2018

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/07/05/politi ... index.html
never

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Do it faggot.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Need more evidence. Even a slimeball like Avenatti deserves presumption of innocence. Women get caught making this shit up all the time to get an edge in divorce.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 pm
Need more evidence. Even a slimeball like Avenatti deserves presumption of innocence. Women get caught making this shit up all the time to get an edge in divorce.
Law enforcement officials have reportedly arrested attorney Michael Avenatti for felony domestic violence after his estranged wife filed a police report Tuesday over an incident that left her face "swollen and bruised."
Avenatti later repeatedly screamed, "She hit me first," adding, "This is bulls***, this is f***ing bulls***."
He'll have his day in court, but if true (you know news agencies are already filing FOIA requests for the police report) he's probably fucked. Screaming "She hit me first" isn't a defense and never looks good in court. I'll be frank when I say I don't have any sympathy for this #MeToo ambulance chaser piece of crap making fake reports against a SCOTUS nominee. This guy single-handedly set back protection of victims with his ridiculous stunts for years. I agree with you that women (and men) make up shit like this all the time, but I give Avenatti's victim much more credibility than any of the "victims" he scoured up during the Kavenaugh hearing.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

By the way, this isn't anything new for Mr. #MeToo

https://www.westernjournal.com/avenatti ... -in-court/

May 25, 2018
In a sworn court declaration TheDCNF reviewed, Lisa Storie-Avenatti asked a California court to grant her exclusive use of their marital home after she said her husband threatened and emotionally abused her. Both parties now dispute this account, as they finalize their divorce.

Despite these recent denials, Storie-Avenatti alleged her husband threatened to call the police and get them both arrested, which would cause her to lose custody of their son and put him into the hands of the state’s child protective services.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:36 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:28 pm
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 pm
He'll have his day in court, but if true (you know news agencies are already filing FOIA requests for the police report) he's probably fucked. Screaming "She hit me first" isn't a defense and never looks good in court. I'll be frank when I say I don't have any sympathy for this #MeToo ambulance chaser piece of crap making fake reports against a SCOTUS nominee. This guy single-handedly set back protection of victims with his ridiculous stunts for years. I agree with you that women (and men) make up shit like this all the time, but I give Avenatti's victim much more credibility than any of the "victims" he scoured up during the Kavenaugh hearing.
This shit happens all the time. In this case, the man was lucky enough to catch the woman on camera doing it:

:whistle:

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:36 pm
This shit happens all the time. In this case, the man was lucky enough to catch the woman on camera doing it:

:whistle:
Again I'm not disagreeing with you that people make false claims. But when you make your natioanl political and professional life with the "always believe the woman" mantra, it's going to be quite a task to get folks to believe you over her bruised face and you running in screaming "She hit me first!".

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:03 pm

One of his tweets from just over a month ago:
@MichaelAvenatti
Replying to @robbysoave
You are right. I should have turned my back on my client. Told her to “shut up” and stay quiet because people like you apparently believe assault victims are to blame. This line of thinking is disgusting and offensive to all survivors. And it makes lawyers not want to help them.
10:06 PM - 5 Oct 2018
https://twitter.com/robbysoave/status/1 ... 3174105088

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:17 pm

holy shit