Civil War Doomsday Clock

pineapplemike

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:13 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:30 pm

get bent, sites that you would trust don't make lists of alleged right-wing violence, so that's what we've got. you act like i trust the splc either. it's a list, let's continue on with the conversation instead of "lol the splc is biased!!1 epic fail pineapple"
When looking at Right/Left violence the numbers are clear and it's not even close. Because urban islands like Chicago, Baltimore and Philadelphia are Left wing strongholds, the numbers will always show that he Left is far more violent than the Right.

Just what the numbers say.
sure, but i thought we were doing the death tally between pro and anti-trumpers, not the violence tally in chicago, baltimore, etc. i'm curious what the death tolls are because death is the reason that charlottesville is still brought up, and while there has been mass violence coming from antifa etc we haven't seen as much death. as far as i can remember

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:35 pm

The death in Charlottesville was because the obeast had a heart attack. She killed herself with poor life choices.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:37 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:28 pm
C-Mag wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

get bent, sites that you would trust don't make lists of alleged right-wing violence, so that's what we've got. you act like i trust the splc either. it's a list, let's continue on with the conversation instead of "lol the splc is biased!!1 epic fail pineapple"
When looking at Right/Left violence the numbers are clear and it's not even close. Because urban islands like Chicago, Baltimore and Philadelphia are Left wing strongholds, the numbers will always show that he Left is far more violent than the Right.

sure, but i thought we were doing the death tally between pro and anti-trumpers, not the violence tally in chicago, baltimore, etc. i'm curious what the death tolls are because death is the reason that charlottesville is still brought up, and while there has been mass violence coming from antifa etc we haven't seen as much death. as far as i can remember
I responded urban violence because the website you sent to me strayed off the death count topic.
Which was snarky gallows humor, I admit that. My whole point was those 'bombs' were never going to kill anyone and they are getting easily as much press as 11 deaths.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:35 pm
The death in Charlottesville was because the obeast had a heart attack. She killed herself with poor life choices.
disagree that she killed herself, but to your point the death is still attributed to the right wing trumpler youth xeno-fasco-misogyno-racist nazi death mobs and we are reminded of it frequently by fake news media
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:37 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I responded urban violence because the website you sent to me strayed off the death count topic.
Which was snarky gallows humor, I admit that. My whole point was those 'bombs' were never going to kill anyone and they are getting easily as much press as 11 deaths.
yeah the mail bombs seem practically juvenile now

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:59 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:56 pm
disagree that she killed herself, but to your point the death is still attributed to the right wing trumpler youth xeno-fasco-misogyno-racist nazi death mobs and we are reminded of it frequently by fake news media

Of course they keep saying it, and they are lying.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:56 pm

yeah the mail bombs seem practically juvenile now
[/quote]

The defense lawyer for Seminole Saboteur claims the evidence against his client is 'Very Thin'. But he is a defense lawyer, so what do you expect him to say.

IMO, putting the Seminole Saboteur on par with Bowers devalues the deaths of people who died in Pittsburgh
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

So because antifa et al are such colossal failures at yet another thing they get a free pass? Again?

Why?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

So because antifa et al are such colossal failures at yet another thing they get a free pass? Again?

Why?
https://www.martinhash.com/forums/viewt ... 20#p217597

keep up

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Fat people are a scourge. I hate them soo much, and for so many reasons. They are one of the many crosses the West bears. I have to interact with, and subsidize these lazy animals all the time with my bottom-of-the-barrel job. Its quite revolting to tell you the truth.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:59 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:56 pm
Fat people are a scourge. I hate them soo much, and for so many reasons. They are one of the many crosses the West bears. I have to interact with, and subsidize these lazy animals all the time with my bottom-of-the-barrel job. Its quite revolting to tell you the truth.
But we need them to buy us time in the coming Zombie Apocalypse :twisted:

Relax - The elites will eliminate them once the "Final State" has come to pass.