Civil War Doomsday Clock

Montegriffo

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 am

No one would buy your newspaper. ;)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:01 am

Just remember guys, the pipe bomber is a Republican.
F0C115C7-51DA-4983-AD8B-D5C452326A29.jpeg
The person he is with is Izzy Hernandez, a Democrat Donor/Supporter. Last year, if he hated Democrats so much, why would he be doing this?

This is starting to smell like a patsy setup to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Otern

Post by Otern » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:35 am
No one would buy your newspaper. ;)
True.

Journalism is dead. And I don't see how it can be fixed. There are probably lots of great journalists out there who really can't do their job, because the editors won't let them. No quality, just quantity.

Won't be solved by going back to just one news program a day, and just paper news either. Then the alternative media just takes over and do exactly the same.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:13 am

It's always been like this.

The printing press was not simply an invention for communication and intellectualism. It was a war innovation. From day one it was used as a weapon of war to control the masses.

The shit we do on this forum is more legitimate "news" than the so-called news. If you want real news, you kind of need a forum of people to fight over the truth with debate. Problem being.. the left is not interested in truth, so I guess you can say to fuck with that idea.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:13 am

The printing press was not simply an invention for communication and intellectualism. It was a war innovation. From day one it was used as a weapon of war to control the masses.

The shit we do on this forum is more legitimate "news" than the so-called news. If you want real news, you kind of need a forum of people to fight over the truth with debate. Problem being.. the left is not interested in truth, so I guess you can say to fuck with that idea.
The left may not wish to debate, but those willing to find the truth will argue/debate/hammer out as much as possible to get as close to as they can to it.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:40 am

It is war. War strategy is deception and manipulation. As long as we are in a low-intensity civil war, as has been the case since we kicked off the Enlightenment, you can forget about the truth in public discourse.

If anything, fixating on "good journalism" and figuring out the truth is a political death sentence. I assure you that, even in this forum, the leftists like Monty and SF do not care one fuck about the truth. It is only winning that counts to them.

The reason we found ourselves in this mess was because one side obsessed over principles and getting facts straight, while the other side obsessed over winning at any cost. The left will fucking kill you if they can get away with it. Then they will blame us for their own violence. Fuck journalism. This is war.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:46 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:56 am

Couldn’t agree more. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:08 am

And just remember fellas, at any point in time, any one of you could be a journalist and try to do the job.

If journalism is so needed, why don't you?
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:28 am

The left may not wish to debate, but those willing to find the truth will argue/debate/hammer out as much as possible to get as close to as they can to it.
Eh? We're right here. Debating.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson