Civil War Doomsday Clock

TheReal_ND

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:51 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:43 pm
You know, you are becoming boring, and nothing better than a troll. Have fun masturbating to your own ego, because damn it’s big.
Good bye.
I have put up with your lukewarm retarded takes and bit my tongue because I used to think it was wrong to punch right. I see now I am wrong. We need to punch retards. We need to punch them because they keep fucking being retards and the punching will continue until you stop being retarded.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 pm

Dudes
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Dudes
I got tired of asking you to do something about him and nothing ever was. He just hit my final nerve.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:06 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:02 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Dudes
I got tired of asking you to do something about him and nothing ever was. He just hit my final nerve.
Hahahahahaha what a massive retarded faggot you are!

"Do something about him mods!"

You really are a slimy little faggot. I think you will fit right in over on reddit. There are plenty of punching bag right wingers they keep around to laugh at just like your dumb ass.

Jokes on you RadioShack. Martin just sent me one of the PM exchanges just now lol
I told you how I feel about him making fun of the fact that I'm functionally retarded and on SSI. Pls do something about him he keeps posting things I dont like
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:27 pm

it wouldnt be the mhf without nuke

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:27 pm
Yes, yes it would.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
He's the only person on my ignore list, has been since shortly after I signed up here IIRC.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:38 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
He's the only person on my ignore list, has been since shortly after I signed up here IIRC.
He may be my first... he’s gone completely off the reservation. There is no civility with people like him.

He is probably one of the most intellectually dishonest people here, and that’s saying something.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:51 pm
Good bye.
I have put up with your lukewarm retarded takes and bit my tongue because I used to think it was wrong to punch right. I see now I am wrong. We need to punch retards. We need to punch them because they keep fucking being retards and the punching will continue until you stop being retarded.
I do however always think "what if that was reversed? What would the reaction be?"

"I have put up with your lukewarm retarded takes and bit my tongue because I used to think it was wrong to punch left. I see now I am wrong. We need to punch retards. We need to punch them because they keep fucking being retards and the punching will continue until you stop being retarded."

I do, of course, realize that IRL it accomplishes nothing but to increase the divide, and ultimately the loser will be the one that engages in violence to enforce their views (authoritarian).
What has violence ever accomplished? What has it ever created? No martyr's cause has ever been stilled by an assassin's bullet. No wrongs have ever been righted by riots and civil disorders. A sniper is only a coward, not a hero; and an uncontrolled or uncontrollable mob is only the voice of madness, not the voice of the people.
- Robert Kennedy

Otern

Post by Otern » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:15 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 am
They've crossed over from informing to entertaining in a battle for ratings.
Pointing out the short comings of the health care system is well within the remit of true journalism.
First sentence is absolutely true.

Second sentence depends. If the story is about mental health, sure, then get the facts, and point out the shortcomings. But this story didn't start out this way. It's a story about suspicious packages. Maybe in a few weeks or so, when all the facts are on the table about this guy, there can be a new story derived from it about mental health care.

But to just stampede towards a mental health care narrative from the beginning is political campaigning. You've reached your conclusion before having all the facts.

The cops at the press conference about the packages acted more like journalists than the journalists themselves. Little to no speculation, no political campaigning, just stating the facts.