Civil War Doomsday Clock

TheReal_ND

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:49 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:09 pm
Here's a good article with some other points that don't add up.
https://conservativedailypost.com/four- ... nt-add-up/
I’ve said most of this myself. This just seems too perfect.

What bothers me is that before all this he was a Democrat, now he’s a boood thirsty Republican?

This is the perfect shitstorm of not passing the smell test.
Listen up fuckhead. I have already explained this once. Read the fucking article
Although the MyLife site is a publicly edited page, one reporter “captured his Democrat party affiliation within seconds of the announcement of his apprehension and then watched in amazement as his party affiliation changed from Democrat to Republican before my very eyes, capturing screenshots as quickly as I could to document the changes.”
My life is a bs site that tries to fill out things to make it look like they know anything. Even though they ARE A PUBLICLY EDITED SITE

Also.
Oh boohoo he also hated Dubbya and McCain.
News flash, we nearly all hated them. I say nearly because I dont hate Dubbya on a personal level just as a president.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:54 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm

If you want to run with a narrative at least do it on something more believable than the wikipedia of political affiliation likelihood based on random guess and whatever people feel posting.

Shit like this makes you look like a retarded leftist. Stop it.

I think it is possible he was coached by the FBI into this as a classic case of entrapment. The guy is a retard. Easily entrapped. History of this kind of shit. Not like the FBI isnt well fucking known for this when trying to make a case against retarded muslims.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:00 pm
If you want to run with a narrative at least do it on something more believable than the wikipedia of political affiliation likelihood based on random guess and whatever people feel posting.

Shit like this makes you look like a retarded leftist. Stop it.

I think it is possible he was coached by the FBI into this as a classic case of entrapment. The guy is a retard. Easily entrapped. History of this kind of shit. Not like the FBI isnt well fucking known for this when trying to make a case against retarded muslims.
Well at least I don’t look like just a retard like you.

He was a registered Democrat since 1980. What’s your excuse for that?
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Where are you getting that from? Wikipedia? Btw you are retarded but knock us out with your brilliance. Retard.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:38 pm
Where are you getting that from? Wikipedia? Btw you are retarded but knock us out with your brilliance. Retard.
Sorry, you aren’t a retard, you went past retard to full potato.

And read to find that info, it’s not hard... but hell, you can’t fix the kind of stupid you are portraying right now.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:11 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:38 pm
Sorry, you aren’t a retard, you went past retard to full potato.

And read to find that info, it’s not hard... but hell, you can’t fix the kind of stupid you are portraying right now.
And read to find that info from the retarded sites catered for retards like you? No thanks. I pointed out to you yesterday how retards are basing their assumptions off of a retarded site that let's retards edit whatever the fuck they want to make retards beleive they have a clue what some other retard is. I'm not the retard if you are actually the one coming back spouting off a retarded article that uses the same retarded source I've been pointing out to your retarded ass days ago, retard.

Let's see that source that proves he was a Democrat in 1980. Matter fact, I would have never voted for a Republican 4 years ago, so what difference is that even supposed to make retard?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:24 pm

And he hasn't been able to vote since forever btw. He has been a felon for a long time. Even if he really was a Democrat in 1980 who the fuck cares?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Omg this one time I played as Luigi instead of Mario I guess I will never get my top secret clearance vetting now.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:43 pm

You know, you are becoming boring, and nothing better than a troll. Have fun masturbating to your own ego, because damn it’s big.
#NotOneRedCent