Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Fife » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:02 am

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:09 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:49 am
Are you sure?
He faces five federal crime charges: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of an explosive, threats against former presidents and other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting current and former federal officers.
Police said the package contained explosive powder and "had the components" of a bomb.
FBI Director Mr Wray described the devices as "roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring, and what is known as energetic material", which is material that can give off heat and energy as a reaction to heat, shock or friction.

"Though we're still analysing the devices in our lab, these are not hoax devices," Mr Wray said at a news conference on Friday.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45983580
Ok, well, I can take a piece of pvc tubing, a clock, a battery, and some wire, and toss in a tiny "lady finger" firecracker (1" long and 1/4" around say) with some glass shards... And voila, I have a "device" with "the components" of a dangerous bomb, containing "energetic material" in the form of "explosive powder"...

...that would be lucky if it did anything more damaging than scare the shit out of you if it went off. The only life-threatening capability of it would be giving you a heart attack if you had a pre-existing heart condition.

"material that can give off heat and energy as a reaction to heat, shock or friction" - hmm, that describes a lot of things. A sparkler? A bottle cap of rubbing alcohol? Lamp oil? A couple drops of gasoline? A shot of vodka? All potential "energetic materials". Toss a can of hair spray or spray paint into a fire and you'll get a far more dangerous example of releasing 'heat and energy as a reaction to heat' than any of those.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:37 am

They were hoaxes, but I still think we should hang the dude if he really did it. Political terrorism, even if physically harmless, is absolutely unacceptable.

Antifa should get the rope too.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:48 am

KUNG NIGER BTFO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:01 am

It must be frustrating.
Normally you would praise the quick actions of the Trump Administration in arresting this loon.
Hard to do that though when you have been slamming the FBI and the Deep State for months.
Poor old Krusty, I feel for him, but at least he didn't go down the false flag rabbit hole and end up looking foolish.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:13 am

I actually feel like he was entrapped by the FBI. They have a history of "helping" would be terrorists along long enough to build a case.

We will likely never find out tho so whatever

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:15 am

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:37 am
They were hoaxes, but I still think we should hang the dude if he really did it. Political terrorism, even if physically harmless, is absolutely unacceptable.

What evidence do you have that they are hoaxes rather than the result of an incompetent loon building them?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:17 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:37 am

What evidence do you have that they are hoaxes rather than the result of an incompetent loon building them?
They weren't real bombs, one.

He admitted they were hoaxes already, two.

You need to listen to your media with grain of salt, because they lie to you every single day, three.