Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

pineapplemike

Re: Barack Obama's Legacy -- How strong of a President is he historically?

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 pm
Winning or not winning an imaginary election is irrelevant to being an epic colossal failure.

Current year.

honest response i don't know what an epic fail even means, fife. what, cause he drew a small crowd? his regulations are being repealed? are we going to act like he isn't a multi-millionaire former president with an entire generation that thinks he's the messiah and whose approval rating is only going to go up with time? i mean damn, how many lifetimes would it take you or me to become president of the USA with the name like barack hussein

doing my best here not to underestimate my opponents, something the anti-trump left needs to learn how to do before its too late

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

To understand what epic fail means, take the collective failure of the millennial generation and then imagine that symbolized by just one man.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:33 pm

the millennial generation is the one that came up with the phrase "epic fail"

This use of “fail” not as a part of speech but as a stand-alone interjection was further popularized by message board sites like 4chan and Something Awful forums. Due to the increased popularity of FAIL image macros and videos, the Cheezburger Network launched FAILblog [2], an aggregator of FAIL-related media, in May 2008.
shirley the irony is apparent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:44 pm

We didn't get the Cheezburger Network in Mississippi in the mid 80s.

Touche.

trech, give me some backup here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:33 pm

This use of “fail” not as a part of speech but as a stand-alone interjection was further popularized by message board sites like 4chan and Something Awful forums. Due to the increased popularity of FAIL image macros and videos, the Cheezburger Network launched FAILblog [2], an aggregator of FAIL-related media, in May 2008.
Talk about fake news. The men here remember epic fail as a bit older than that. More like early aughts.

You faggots were still in high school and your trust fund wasn't even made yet.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm
pineapplemike wrote:

Talk about fake news. The men here remember epic fail as a bit older than that. More like early aughts.

Googlez sayz………………
The term “epic fail” actually comes from the original 1974 printing of the Dungeons and Dragons handbook. If a player rolled a one on a twenty sided die, regardless of his modifiers, the check was considered such a failure that permanent damage was done to the character, equipment, mind, etc. The term given to such a fail, in print, in the handbook was “epic fail.” As gamers became more and more main stream in the late 90’s and early 00’s the origin of the term was lost in the throngs of mmo’s rpg’s and other suck computer and internet gaming facilities.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm
pineapplemike wrote:

hey how about not calling me a faggot, faggot

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Googlez sayz………………
The term “epic fail” actually comes from the original 1974 printing of the Dungeons and Dragons handbook. If a player rolled a one on a twenty sided die, regardless of his modifiers, the check was considered such a failure that permanent damage was done to the character, equipment, mind, etc. The term given to such a fail, in print, in the handbook was “epic fail.” As gamers became more and more main stream in the late 90’s and early 00’s the origin of the term was lost in the throngs of mmo’s rpg’s and other suck computer and internet gaming facilities.
i believe it. either way, the millennials popularized it, they're shaping the culture and when it's all said and done i don't think B.O will go down as an epic fail, but that's just my opinion. tell me why i'm wrong.

show your work and don't just call me a faggot kthx

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:01 pm
i believe it. either way, the millennials popularized it, they're shaping the culture and when it's all said and done i don't think B.O will go down as an epic fail, but that's just my opinion. tell me why i'm wrong.

show your work and don't just call me a faggot kthx
Millenials hateful cultural appropriation of Gen X Nerd Lingo :snooty:

b. Hussein Obama will not go down as an Epic Fail, he should, but he won't. It's much the same as LBJ, who was an Epic Failure, he's still held up as a great POTUS and finds his way to the top of lists as best POTUS.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Obama is a faggot and Michelle is a man