Social Justice Warriors Thread

PartyOf5

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:54 am
...Warren, who is an ethnic American,...
What is your criteria for that? If it is the percentage in her DNA, then the average US citizen would be considered Native American.

She is not part of any tribe. No tribe would ever accept her because her DNA is minuscule. She would have to be at least 1/16 for any tribe to consider her.

Despite that, she has used this claim as a political tool and as a way to gain an advantage where she thinks it will help her. She used the claim to assist her at Harvard. She used it in order to publish a recipe in a cookbook. She has used it in speeches to gain "street cred". It's all bullshit. The lefties would be calling her out for cultural appropriation if they weren't such damn hypocrites. Yet another example of how the left doesn't really believe or stand behind the lies they peddle.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:33 am

MilSpecs wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:32 am

Genetics cannot tell you what culture you belong to. Even if you knew your ancestors came from some place or tribe, that doesn't make you a part of that tribe now. If you had some Cherokee ancestor nine generations ago, yet do not speak a word of Cherokee, know nothing of Navajo culture and were never part of a Cherokee community, how could you be - and expected to be accepted as - Cherokee? :think: You cannot simply declare yourself a member of some ethnic group just by wishful thinking and a useless genetic marker.
I posted the same thing about culture earlier in the thread, and you’re misdirecting by conflating genetics with ethnicity. Warren claimed to have an Indian ancestor, not to be a member of that tribe.

What is interesting is that Trump, who is not an ethnic American, attacked Warren, who is an ethnic American, on the basis of American ethnicity. Only in America.
(My own emphasis in bold)

Oh, so she never claimed to be a member of a minority?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/ ... ml?camp=pm
US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren said on Wednesday that she listed herself as a minority in directories of law professors in the hopes of networking with other “people like me” — meaning those with Native American roots.

Asked whether she considers herself to be a minority, the Democrat said, “Native American is part of my family. It’s an important part of my heritage.”
I don't conflate genetics with ethnicity. I simply argue against the fool notion that having NA ancestry - or any ancestry - means you ARE, present tense, a member of your ancestors group. If you agree with me about culture, you ought to accept that. She IS, again emphasis on present tense, not "ethnic American" (I assume that's your word for Native American). Some distant ancestor of hers was.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 am
BjornP wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:44 am

Who wrote that family tree?

We researched. 1300 is where we halted because of the famine, information was pretty much killed off, due to deaths and record keeping because spartin.
Heh, I thought you were also claiming to date your family tree to 14th century North America... ;)
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:43 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-clear ... 30376.html

Fucking OWG.....wait...what?

Remember, White Western Culture is inherently evil.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 am
MilSpecs wrote:
What is your criteria for that? If it is the percentage in her DNA, then the average US citizen would be considered Native American.
An ethnic American is a person of American ancestry - someone whose family has been here for hundreds of years; long enough to not be of a European ethnicity anymore.
:royalty-queen:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:06 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
An ethnic American is a person of American ancestry - someone whose family has been here for hundreds of years; long enough to not be of a European ethnicity anymore.

Can't we all just admit that Warren is a lying sack of shit?

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 am

"ethnic American"

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 am

MilSpecs wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
You're just making shit up now. Hundreds of years, huh? So Columbus' ancestors are ethnic Americans by your definition. Heck, anyone who has a family member born in North America before 1818 is an ethic American. They have been here hundreds of years. At what exact point are they no longer of European ethnicity?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:20 am

Do you fuckers get it? Anyone can claim minority status now! If you're denied, then just sue and cite Warren! If you loose the suit, then there will be a case on file stating Warren is full shit....if you win, then flood gate opened!

WE CAN KILL AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RACISM WITH THE NEW COURT...FUCKING GOP PUSSIES...DO THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER MID TERMS....
Last edited by Zlaxer on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:06 am
MilSpecs wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Can't we all just admit that Warren is a lying sack of shit?
Exactly.
Further, she has no concerns for damaging native americans or women...………. as long as she can gain unaccountable power.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience