PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 am
Red Savages on War Path: Fake Pocahontas in Heap Big Trouble
White Squaw speak with forked tongue.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:58 am

So is the better approach for the Right to stick the fork in her now? or wait till 2020?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am

Oh...……….. Shit...………. This is going to destroy her
Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded Cherokees into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee–the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837. […]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... -of-tears/
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am

If I was Chief Warren, I would have admitted I'm not native American, that I put it down on my college apps bc my paretns told me I was, and that DNA testing was not readily available at the time, and that she asks forgivness from all Native Peoples for her mistake....Harvard could then come out and say they took her in for other reasons...then this mess would have died quickly....but she doubled down because the Donald got under her skin...and now she;s fucked....what a clown.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am
Warren’s great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded Cherokees into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee–the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837. […]

Hey - I reported on this back in the DCF.....no takesies :twisted: It's what made Dan shutup about her.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:05 am

She could claim she was forced to steal affirmative action from Natives because liberal white women are the most oppressed people like ever, regardless of their being the largest demographic in the United States and most affluent.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:07 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:03 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am

Hey - I reported on this back in the DCF.....no takesies :twisted: It's what made Dan shutup about her.
+1
REALLY...……… I missed that or forgot about it.

I guess I'm wrong about it destroying here. Meh, maybe it will get more coverage in the media. Since Paleface Squaw is making this the cornerstone issue of her 2020 POTUS run.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:05 am
She could claim she was forced to steal affirmative action from Natives because liberal white women are the most oppressed people like ever, regardless of their being the largest demographic in the United States and most affluent.
Her NPC henchmen aren't bright enough to follow that logic.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 am

I'd just flat out admit it if I was her. Just tell the media there is only so much gibs to go around, and she is maximizing the cargo for her cargo cult (liberal women). Double down.