Definition of The Left

GloryofGreece

Re: Definition of The Left

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am
Civilization is a result of patriarchy.

In all the time of human evolution, women never stepped up to help build, fight, or do any of the complex tasks in enough numbers to make a dent on sexual selection of our species.

Men and women are the way they are because of countless generations of choices. That is how evolution via sexual selection works.

We can conceivably change things, but women only want us to pretend like they are our equals, with all the benefits therein and none of the costs, while simultaneously extending them special status that women always held. That's not working out.

We all have to choose one direction or the other, not both and neither however it benefits women.
This summation is in essence correct. The addition to it that I think is needed is, women helped build civilization by rearing vulnerable infants and children. That was actually necessarily *(obviously) and shouldn't be brushed aside. And temperamentally "selection" likely accord to help nudge women in the aggreeable/compassionate direction for that very same reason.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Communism advocated the dissolution of gender roles (and marriage, and property), and advocated the equal treatment of men and women as glorious workers in the worker’s paradise.
That worked out well.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:19 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 pm
Communism advocated the dissolution of gender roles (and marriage, and property), and advocated the equal treatment of men and women as glorious workers in the worker’s paradise.
That worked out well.
But you get pissy when I point out that, if women want their ancient privelege, then they need to give up outer circle power such as votes. They cannot have both.

We are not going to continue doing it both ways, however it be efits women at our expense. We go back to definitely gender roles, or we go to gender equality.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:54 pm

The craziest thing about that occult ritual is the overt diabolism of it: participants indirectly sacrifice babies via donations to Planned Parenthood to seal the deal of the ritual spell (which is a curse).

That type of thing invites great evil into the lives of the participants, but none of them have any idea.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:57 pm

I think it would be great if they would televise the ritual to Curse Kavanaugh
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:57 pm
I think it would be great if they would televise the ritual to Curse Kavanaugh
Politically, perhaps, but definite fuck no to broadcasting occult rituals.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:59 pm

I fail to see how excluding one gender from voting solves issues, when both genders have idiots. I think any attempts to legislate against biological “roles” will, as we have seen, lead to poor outcomes. But voting isn’t a biological thing.

There are countless fair arguments for limiting votes based on various compelling factors (age, criminal record, mental capacity, etc). I don’t see gender (or race) as a compelling factor for limiting representation in our American society.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:59 pm
I fail to see how excluding one gender from voting solves issues, when both genders have idiots. I think any attempts to legislate against biological “roles” will, as we have seen, lead to poor outcomes. But voting isn’t a biological thing.

There are countless fair arguments for limiting votes based on various compelling factors (age, criminal record, mental capacity, etc). I don’t see gender (or race) as a compelling factor for limiting representation in our American society.
You are straw manning people instead of being honest (as fucking always).

My point is that, if women want the vote, then they should meet the obligations that men must meet for that same vote.

More, I am saying that, in principle, nobody should get a "vote" for shit they do not pay for. This means in money as well as risked sacrifice. The point you desperately try to avoid by engaging in fallacy and lies is that, if this principle were upheld, we all damned well know the vast majority of women would lose most of their voting power. That is a huge problem. They consistently vote for extra rights that they deprive men of. They vote for a systematic wealth transfer from men to women. They vote for politicians who will send men to die in pointless wars because they ALL know and understand that combat is utterly optional for women.

I am saying let's uphold that principle for everybody, no matter who they are. I am saying let's embrace gender equality and treat women no differently than we treat men.

That gets labled as "misogyny". Which is hugely ironic given that I am pretty much the only forum member that actually advocates gender equality.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm

My point is that, if women want the vote, then they should meet the obligations that men must meet for that same vote.
What obligations are those? You want them to register for selective service? I’m sure they can submit the paperwork, it that’s the huge dividing line between those who should have a say i their society and those who should not.

We’ll probably have to yank all the disabled people’s votes tho, since they can’t serve.
/shrug

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Since only 3 people listened to this before, I'll just drop it here:

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change