Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am
Shit, I am not nearly as worried about China and Russia as I am the NATO Female Defense Ministers honoring Article 5 in favor of the Blues/
That only happens in a dystopian future where a an Ocasio-Cortez type is POTUS and the American silent majority has declared war on the blue islands at the coasts.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 am

You might end up some kind of urban guerilla, like the RAF in Germany. Political murders and bombings and some other crimes to finance it. A few active individuals with a large network of sympathetic helpers. With encrypted communication apps and things like Patreon and GoFundMe, they might be successful for quite a while. It would turn the US into even more of a police state which might start a vicious circle down into the abyss.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 am
You might end up some kind of urban guerilla, like the RAF in Germany. Political murders and bombings and some other crimes to finance it. A few active individuals with a large network of sympathetic helpers. With encrypted communication apps and things like Patreon and GoFundMe, they might be successful for quite a while. It would turn the US into even more of a police state which might start a vicious circle down into the abyss.
That's the kind of thing I am predicting, much like the Weather Underground of the 60s. We've seen shades of it already with the Assassination attempt at the baseball game, physical attack on Rand Paul and the intolerance of tracking down government reps in social settings.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:18 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 am
I think if they take that route it will just escalate to open warfare, though.

For instance, if leftists are assassinating politicians and intellectual leaders, then Antifa is going to get literally killed whenever they show up again. I don't think they can win with that strategy either.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:18 am

For instance, if leftists are assassinating politicians and intellectual leaders, then Antifa is going to get literally killed whenever they show up again. I don't think they can win with that strategy either.
They can't win with that strategy. But that won't stop them. They showed us this was their direction when they put ICE offices under siege in various locations across the country.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 am

This isn't even to late-1960s levels of U.S. violence yet: the RFK, Malcolm X & George Rockwell assassinations; riots at the Democratic National Convention, Washington & Baltimore; terrorist organizations like the SLA, Weathermen & Black Panthers; and, of course, the National Guard killings at Kent State. We haven't seen anything even close.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:22 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:18 am

They can't win with that strategy. But that won't stop them. They showed us this was their direction when they put ICE offices under siege in various locations across the country.
But they are operating as women do. Women attack men all the time with the implicit understanding that the man will be imprisoned if he defends himself. The left is behaving like women (really most of them are women or feminized men) in that they expect their victims to be imprisoned if their victims fight back.

Except.. is that really going to happen going forward? I realize it will happen in cities where the democrats control the government and police (like Charlottesville), and the MSM will always make the leftists look like victims and paint the right as "Nazis" and "bigots". Really, the hallmark of a leftist is that they label people bigots or Nazis whenever they can't win the debate (which is pretty much always) in order to rationalize the abuse of power they plan to unleash on their victims (like what happened in Charlottesville). The thing is.. what happens outside of democratic party-controlled cities? I think the rule of law will eventually prevail and self-defense statutes will be enforced.

If a group of masked people attack you out of nowhere with clubs and whatever else, you have a right to defend your life with deadly force. I don't think most people on the left truly comprehend that, or possess any understanding of the potential consequences of their behavior, but they will.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am
Shit, I am not nearly as worried about China and Russia as I am the NATO Female Defense Ministers honoring Article 5 in favor of the Blues.

The majority of NATO members who would back the blues are fucking pussies....not worried about EURO-WEENIES.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:33 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:31 am
I know you guys are just day dreaming, but think of the Antifa faction engaged in guerrilla warfare against MAGAians. I mean seriously, for a large scale engagement outside of a metro area to incur would require the logistics to move a large force into a rural area which I can only imagine being inhabited by Bedford Forrest Brigades alone any major route. Imagine the type of casualties that can be done on Blue Bases by destroying dams and other infrastructure like nuke plants.

You could make NYC uninhabitable with on shell shot on Indian Point.

You could destroy SoCal by cutting off water reservoirs.

It'd be a logistical nightmare for metro types because they'd have to spend half their forces protecting vital infrastructure which is needed for areas with high populations.

Not to mention having to control the rampant crime which will exist in every major city.

You take out the blue stronghold (west and east) via taking control of reservoirs. Period.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 am
This isn't even to late-1960s levels of U.S. violence yet: the RFK, Malcolm X & George Rockwell assassinations; riots at the Democratic National Convention, Washington & Baltimore; terrorist organizations like the SLA, Weathermen & Black Panthers; and, of course, the National Guard killings at Kent State. We haven't seen anything even close.
Agreed, and I'm not sure we are going to see that again either. But we will see those types of places targeted. And I think we will see people killed. We are so different from the 60s America, it's hard to imagine that much violence happening again. Even though historically we know, that it is going to happen again. The Future, Hard to See it is.
PLATA O PLOMO