Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... ty-debate/

It is soon going to reach the point where somebody guns down a violent mob of leftists in self-defense, and shit escalates very fast from that point.

These people really do not seem to process the fact that attacking somebody as a violent mob triggers self-defense laws everywhere. They are going to be shocked when they find out, though.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 am

I'm only worried that the PRC and Ruskies will fund/supply the leftist - that could make for some real problems.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 am
I'm only worried that the PRC and Ruskies will fund/supply the leftist - that could make for some real problems.
There is no chance of keeping them out of the civil war, but I suspect Russia takes the side of Red Sector, and China takes the side of Blue Sector.

In particular, China would definitely enjoy a naval Base of operations on the west coast somewhere. Russia just wants to end the deep state so it stops fucking with them.

But how does that not result in the deep state launching? Stock up on potassium iodide.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:31 am

I know you guys are just day dreaming, but think of the Antifa faction engaged in guerrilla warfare against MAGAians. I mean seriously, for a large scale engagement outside of a metro area to incur would require the logistics to move a large force into a rural area which I can only imagine being inhabited by Bedford Forrest Brigades alone any major route. Imagine the type of casualties that can be done on Blue Bases by destroying dams and other infrastructure like nuke plants.

You could make NYC uninhabitable with on shell shot on Indian Point.

You could destroy SoCal by cutting off water reservoirs.

It'd be a logistical nightmare for metro types because they'd have to spend half their forces protecting vital infrastructure which is needed for areas with high populations.

Not to mention having to control the rampant crime which will exist in every major city.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:37 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:37 am

On a serious note, it would be trivial to defeat the left. Most of them are packed into about a dozen large cities, and most of all in maybe about six of them. Most of those six cities are easily besieged because they are surrounded in part by water, rivers, and traffic in and out of them is limited by interstates.

While I do not think we could achieve a total victory against them, I do believe we could force their surrender to terms we find favorable.

The terms I would agree to is the separation of those six cities from the rest of us as semi-autonomous city-states. All leftists who want Marxism/globalism can migrate there. The rest of America remains America.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am

It depends upon what the DoD does, though. If they completely back Red Sector, the Blue Sector is fucked in so many ways. If they back Blue Sector, then prepare for a long insurgency that could easily drag in Russia and China and result in an external war. If they divide up, there is going to be a traditional conflict until one part of the military prevails and we go back to either short sieges of cities or a long-term insurgency in the rest of the country.

I think we avoided the military being retooled for the deep state/democrat coup that was taking place, so more than likely the military does its job and defends the Constitution: which means kicking the shit out of the Marxists.

The left has always been in the inferior position. This is why they had to use soft power and ideological subversion of institutions to achieve their aims. They are all concentrated in a few small areas. They are mostly useless people and most of them cannot fight for shit. They are going to have a tough time when they realize that "resistance" means they cannot expect somebody else to fight their battles.

These people are epitomized by the feminist who "don't need no man" but is quick to call the police (large men) when they lose a debate and claim rape or violent threats. We are talking about people who invented safe spaces.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 am
+1
That's very interesting. Hadn't really given that the level of consideration I should have to this point.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am

Shit, I am not nearly as worried about China and Russia as I am the NATO Female Defense Ministers honoring Article 5 in favor of the Blues.

Marines and majority of the Army I would have to believe to be deep red. Air Force, probably more red than blue. Navy??? The Officer corp is certainly red but I believe they are the most diverse branch and they do have cross dressing talent shows.
Last edited by kybkh on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 am

I think we avoided the military being retooled for the deep state/democrat coup that was taking place, so more than likely the military does its job and defends the Constitution: which means kicking the shit out of the Marxists.

The left has always been in the inferior position. This is why they had to use soft power and ideological subversion of institutions to achieve their aims. They are all concentrated in a few small areas. They are mostly useless people and most of them cannot fight for shit. They are going to have a tough time when they realize that "resistance" means they cannot expect somebody else to fight their battles.
The military is not the Testosterone Filled Toxic Male environment it needs to be, far too soft today, and still getting softer. The Pentagon gobbled up the SJW bullshit and has not pushed it back out of the ranks. We have not yet fully fixed the problems. One of things you used to hear all the time was, 'We are not here to practice Democracy, we're here to Defend Democracy'. Far too much conversation and not enough doing.

The Marxists still have designs on our military and will continue to attempt to co-opt it. They have made far too many inroads than i'm comfortable with. The basic problem is that Americans are far too soft and socialized.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience