BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 am

And this is why we need to bring infrastructure and manufacturing back to the US.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... -companies
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 am
And this is why we need to bring infrastructure and manufacturing back to the US.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... -companies
"Hey guys, looks like every computer going out has a spy chip in it"

"But that would hurt Corporation X. Let's just wait and see"
But in the first half of 2014, a different person briefed on high-level discussions says, intelligence officials went to the White House with something more concrete: China’s military was preparing to insert the chips into Supermicro motherboards bound for U.S. companies.

The specificity of the information was remarkable, but so were the challenges it posed. Issuing a broad warning to Supermicro’s customers could have crippled the company, a major American hardware maker, and it wasn’t clear from the intelligence whom the operation was targeting or what its ultimate aims were. Plus, without confirmation that anyone had been attacked, the FBI was limited in how it could respond. The White House requested periodic updates as information came in, the person familiar with the discussions says.
This country is fucking doomed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:21 am

Jesus fucking christ
The investigators concluded that this intricate scheme was the work of a People’s Liberation Army unit specializing in hardware attacks, according to two people briefed on its activities. The existence of this group has never been revealed before, but one official says, “We’ve been tracking these guys for longer than we’d like to admit.”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:24 am

At least many people know we're in a war now. Republicans have been giving Globalists cover for decades, and The Matriarchy claimed you were a conspiracist if you mentioned "Marxism." Thank god for Trump.

p.s. We need MOST people to know who the enemy is but The Matriarchy, Corporate Globalists & Deep State may be more than half?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:24 am
At least many people know we're in a war now. Republicans have been giving Globalists cover for decades, and The Matriarchy claimed you were a conspiracist if you mentioned "Marxism." Thank god for Trump.

p.s. We need MOST people to know who the enemy is but The Matriarchy, Corporate Globalists & Deep State may be more than half?
Ummm, most of the globalists are Democrats I hope you realize that? Most Republicans I know have been saying rebuild our infrastructure and manufacturing for decades.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Ummm, most of the globalists are Democrats I hope you realize that? Most Republicans I know have been saying rebuild our infrastructure and manufacturing for decades.
Offshore manufacturing, cheap immigrant labor & "Free" Trade are coming from Republicans.

p.s. I could talk to anyone in my neighborhood (all Republicans) and get into an argument about any of those topics.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:48 am

Globalists have saturated both the R's and D's.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Offshore manufacturing, cheap immigrant labor & "Free" Trade are coming from Republicans.

p.s. I could talk to anyone in my neighborhood (all Republicans) and get into an argument about any of those topics.
Yes, I agree... but look who made it possible... and insists on using it when a Republican is trying to bring manufacturing and infrastructure back to the US?

Republicans were going with the market instead of standing up against it, that is their own fault... I completely admit... but now?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 am

Look at McConnell and his wifes ties to China
http://noisyroom.net/blog/2018/03/22/mi ... very-deep/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:53 am
Look at McConnell and his wifes ties to China
http://noisyroom.net/blog/2018/03/22/mi ... very-deep/
I've never liked him. He always creeped me out...
#NotOneRedCent