Social Justice Warriors Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm
Other than Joe Rogan, podcasters aren’t fame-makers.
Tim Ferris is.
You land a Tim Ferris interview and that can open careers up to you. One or two of his guests have gone on to create their own successful podcasts.
I have a podcast. I have a blog. I have books. I have a unique style and product. I don't need a career, I need the career I have made famous.

p.s. I think the problem here is that out of 100 people, only 1 thinks what I do, and what I've done, is fameworthy. I got to get to those 1:100 people.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:42 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:08 am
I'm going to be harvesting quotes again soon; with Smitty on leave, Hanarchy's going to have to make up the slack.
At least he's not going to have to pick up my dick. That would require two or three people (my cock is enormous).
I heard there's a lot of people talking about your dick. We wanted to know if it's been groped?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm
Other than Joe Rogan, podcasters aren’t fame-makers.
Tim Ferris is.
You land a Tim Ferris interview and that can open careers up to you. One or two of his guests have gone on to create their own successful podcasts.
I have a podcast. I have a blog. I have books. I have a unique style and product. I don't need a career, I need the career I have made famous.

p.s. I think the problem here is that out of 100 people, only 1 thinks what I do, and what I've done, is fameworthy. I got to get to those 1:100 people.
Tim Ferris has succeeded at podcasts, books, and several unique product launches. And he’s rich. And he’s famous.

/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:27 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 pm
DBTrek wrote:

Tim Ferris is.

Tim Ferris has succeeded at podcasts, books, and several unique product launches. And he’s rich. And he’s famous.

/shrug
Argument accepted. I’ll see if he has an online guest application for his show.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Yeah, he is a pretty big deal and far more inline with your shit. He talks a lot about getting shit done.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Here's what I sent via email to his PR firm:

I've listened to and read Tim Ferriss for a few years now, and I'd like to be a guest on his show. I am the world's only-ever simultaneously licensed doctor, lawyer, engineer & accountant, and I have 6 graduate degrees, including 3 doctorates. I've also traveled to 100+ countries, written books, and have a podcast & busy forum of my own. (All of this is Googlable.) I can talk about my organization, Renaissance Myn, and my theory of "Meta" individuals. (Scott Adams and Elon Musk are.) Plus, I have great stories and personal quotes. I also ran for U.S. House WA3 (D) this election but was beaten in the Primary

Thank you for considering me, sincerely,
Martin Hash, MD, JD, PhD
Martin@Hash.com

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:48 pm
Here's what I sent via email to his PR firm:

I've listened to and read Tim Ferriss for a few years now, and I'd like to be a guest on his show. I am the world's only-ever simultaneously licensed doctor, lawyer, engineer & accountant, and I have 6 graduate degrees, including 3 doctorates. I've also traveled to 100+ countries, written books, and have a podcast & busy forum of my own. (All of this is Googlable.) I can talk about my organization, Renaissance Myn, and my theory of "Meta" individuals. (Scott Adams and Elon Musk are.) Plus, I have great stories and personal quotes. I also ran for U.S. House WA3 (D) this election but was beaten in the Primary

Thank you for considering me, sincerely,
Martin Hash, MD, JD, PhD
Martin@Hash.com
Solid.
If an email can get an invite that should do it. I can't imagine that Tim would read that and not be intrigued.

Here's hoping you get an interview. Probably one of the easiest ways to go from a couple hundred hits a day to a couple hundred thousand. Let us know if you're going to be on the show so we can all prep to be heaved overboard, like on the last forum.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Oh shit delet my posts nigger!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:57 am

<deleted>
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:57 am
<deleted>
I took a couple out of here. If somebody wants to say something passive-aggressive to me, my email is Martin@Hash.com